Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date her?

Would you?

• Total voters
Body's to synthetic, filled with hormones.

Yes. I don’t see the issue here.

Hardly my first choice but a free fuck is a free fuck. She makes up for her body by having a cute face, at least.

However, I don't know about a LTR because she looks like she might be a "strong independent woman" who thinks she needs to dominate men and as soon as someone tries to assert his dominance, she will cry wolf. Being dominated turns me off. I also don't like how she's slutting herself up on social media but then again, this is standard for 2022.

i dont want a wife i can't beat
Even a roided up foid is probably weaker than the average healthy man who isn't as much of a turbomanlet as me.

1000% on steroids, which is disgusting, but I probably would.

Dating female bodybuilders, especially if they compete, is almost the same as dating a man because of how similar their testosterone levels would be. I can see why that would turn on some of the members here though :feelssus:

Rather date a landwhale.

No date just good fuck

Fuck...beggars cant be chooser, volcel if you wouldnt..i guess

if i would be with a taller, stronger femoid i'd want her to actually have something i could sink myself into not rock hard abs, that would be like sleeping on concrete, imagine her spooning you, look up SCP 173, i imagine the comfort would be similar to that

gain weight or gtfo with these man thighs
she literally looks more buff than this guy, and he's been obsessed with working out ever since he was 15
deec16e7cc9d3250301095a0b1ab945f.jpg

Last edited:
i am a oldcel , I am 37 years old , without any human contact for decades, so obviously yeah !!!!! I fuck the shit out of her

No. Foids who are muscular look disgusting and gross. Looks like a man's body.

Yes, i would also worship her feet and lick every inch of her body