Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you date her / them?

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKrvtq5vDmk[/video]

Would you date 'em? It's obvious to me that this freak of nature is drowning in dicks. Even Chads will not let that opportunity pass to do kinky stuff to frankenstein girls.
I can't imagine her / them being virgins. If they were male, now that would be a whole different story entirely. They would be incels, I guarantee. 

enhanced-buzz-7634-1366954319-3.jpg

Yes! they have cute faces. I feel like after a while ill be really into it

Yes. Anybody that would not is a fakecel.

I'd take a seat on that carnival ride

I need to develop a fetish for it first

UncannyValley said:
I need to develop a fetish for it first

You could pull your cawk out from one of their mouths and slap them both with it at the same time. 

Also it's an instant threesome.

For the double blowjob alone, sure. kek

Actually this looks fascinating! How exactly the brains of the conjoined twins work? PNS or CNS depends on which brain? How their overall learning differs from one headed individuals? How they control somatic actions? Just one brain?

What if one spits & the other swallows ?

2 faces 1 pussy

LOL if you think those freaks are single.

Maeror said:
Actually this looks fascinating! How exactly the brains of the conjoined twins work? PNS or CNS depends on which brain? How their overall learning differs from one headed individuals? How they control somatic actions? Just one brain?

the way one girl finishes the other's phrase and they speak in unison makes me wonder if it really is all in the brain. Maybe they can access each other's minds through the vertebral cortex.

Yes so what if they have two heads? It's like dating 2 at once

Classic_Jarvis said:
Maeror said:
the way one girl finishes the other's phrase and they speak in unison makes me wonder if it really is all in the brain. Maybe they can access each other's minds through the vertebral cortex.

Maybe they just spend too much time with each other.

Having two girls sucking yo dick for the price of one 

How can u pass that up???

It would probably be polygamy to marry them though. Or would each head need to marry a separate person? Would two bisdxual fag guys then have sex with the girl(s) at the same time? Would one girl remain single while the other is married?