Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date foid who always has a haircut that’s 5 inches shorter than shoulder length? She’s a 5/10 face

Would you? It’s 4 inches (10cm) shorter than shoulder length

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Would you

Title is the correct question

Last edited:
I wouldn't turn her down that's for sure, as long as I'm getting sex and we're doing couple things then I'm happy.

No downside questions should get warning tbh

no downside
toilets with shorter hair look pretty good as long as they're not fucking bald

over

no downside
toilets with shorter hair look pretty good as long as they're not fucking bald

over
Well I mean what I’m talking about is pretty short. Inches away from shoulders

the answer is obvious, anyone who would reject her is volcel

Well I mean what I’m talking about is pretty short. Inches away from shoulders
no fucking downside my nigga
6bfd132c97e521b64666c23fa4a0fd62.jpg

over

Can you post a photo of a foid with that type of haircut?

No offense brocel but i don't really get the point of these threads kek. Of course i would. This is an incel forum

No offense brocel but i don't really get the point of these threads kek. Of course i would. This is an incel forum
Yeah I get the controversy bro. I don’t know myself why I asked this question kek (no sarcasm)

yes duh, i ain't a volcel

someone is trying to feel good about herself

someone is trying to feel good about herself
Funny :feelshaha:
I’m just asking. I’m not attracted to short haired foids but would date one ofc

I don't find it attractive when females have hair shorter than their shoulders, especially if it's the Karen haircut. Most females with haircuts like that are feminist, and I wouldn't fuck a feminist because I don't want to be falsely accused of Cosbying her. Of course, if I could wear a mask and sunglasses while fucking her, I would, because then when she tried to falsely accuse me, she wouldn't be able to pick me out of a lineup.

Last edited:
I would treat her like a queen id she really loves me

I don't find it attractive when females have hair shorter than their shoulders, especially if it's the Karen haircut. Most females with haircuts like that are feminist, and I wouldn't fuck a feminist because I don't want to be falsely accused of Cosbying her. Of course, if I could wear a mask and sunglasses while fucking her, I would, because then when she tried to falsely accuse me, she wouldn't be able to pick me out of a lineup.
What if she was not (openly) a feminist and has a 8/10 face ?

No, i fucking hate dykes

Even bald i don't care.She can wear i wig If it bothers her,i just want her to be alive.

No I’m not desperate

Stop posting these shitty fucking questions you volcel

@GrodanBoll @PersonalityChad
Thoughts on this GrAYcel?

(Yes I understood your comment the first time…. You haven’t been here long enough buddy. Neither was I, but longer than you for sure)
if he actually wouldn't fuck a female simply because her hair is short, he's most definetly a volcel tbh. why would an incel not accept pussy if its free and she wants you. I mean come on, a 5/10 isn't even bad? :feelskek:

Thoughts on this GrAYcel?
also "I’m nOt deSpeRaTe fOr sUb 5s, I’m dEsPeRate fOr StAcY’s" :feelsclown:

sure aim high buddy boy, but if you're on this forum and ONLY going for Stacy's, you don't belong here and you do not belong with a stacy :lul:

@AcidTrip

also "I’m nOt deSpeRaTe fOr sUb 5s, I’m dEsPeRate fOr StAcY’s" :feelsclown:

sure aim high buddy boy, but if you're on this forum and ONLY going for Stacy's, you don't belong here and you do not belong with a stacy :lul:
Exactly :rolleyes::lul: LMAO

if he actually wouldn't fuck a female simply because her hair is short, he's most definetly a volcel tbh. why would an incel not accept pussy if its free and she wants you. I mean come on, a 5/10 isn't even bad? :feelskek:
:yes::yes::yes:

same, and agreed :yes:
I’m still an incel, I just don’t want a fucking land whale just like more than half of the guys on this site. I still can’t even attract sub 5s in the first place. Would you fuck these women? I don’t think so

Attachments

• 3F256E12-51CA-44A5-8BC7-C9DEC327DD36.jpeg
    3F256E12-51CA-44A5-8BC7-C9DEC327DD36.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 4
I’m still an incel, I just don’t want a fucking land whale just like more than half of the guys on this site. I still can’t even attract sub 5s in the first place. Would you fuck these women? I don’t think so
I wouldn't fuck her, and of course you can have standards...

I don't want gf to be fat and she should be at least a 5/10... better a 6/10... otherwise I can't be attracted to her... but I'd rather want a really friendly, sporty 7/10 rather than a boring, slutty 10/10...

Sorry for having been rude before bro... I'm 26, a KHHV with absolutely no future... I'm often very frustrated... I think you can understand