Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date below your looksmatch?

Would you date below your looksmatch?

• Yes

• No (only my looksmatch or above)

• No (only above my looksmatch)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just don't be fat tbh

only cucks have no standards

Below 150 ibs, and sure.

what even is my looksmatch? the same percentage number that I am in the male population but in the female population(if I was the top 10 percent of males she would be the top 10 percent of females)

then of course but ITcucks would see us together and give it as an example of a guy dating a more attractive woman

Last edited:
I would go below for a virgin but that’s literally it tbh

Yes several points below.

But I wouldn´t be able to be with a girl several points below my looksmatch who still act and feel like she is at Stacey level. If I was with an almost ugly girl the only way it could work is if she would admire me like girls look at up a Chad I couldn´t be in a relationship with an ugly girl who is so delusional that she thinks she has settled for me even though I mog her.

Last edited:
In an ideal world no. But in this gynocentric world it seems to be my only option, and I’m not good looking to begin with.

Foids below my looksmatch are rare and never leave the house. I can't approach them with any sort of regularity just due to sheer mathematical improbability and logistical constraints.

I cant get them either.

We must be hypergamous, egoistical, entitled and pretend to date high, not low.

A physically deformed girl would have more smv and options than me and would reject me.
Also i'm too fucking jaded at this point for any girl

Just don't be fat.

Yeah but they have rejected me so far

I hate aiding females in their hypergamy but it's impossible to date looksmatch nowadays

A hole is a hole

Go fuck guys then
6AE34782 2A0C 47FC AA8F 0B9BFFA8B43F

Just don't be fat.

Why is this such a horrible thing for women?

Slightly below, yes. But it's hard to date an adult foid these days without being a cuck. I wouldn't pay for its meals for example, which would be a turnoff for a large number of them. I'm not even going to bother listing all my flaws so tl;dr - I don't really give a shit because dating isn't possible for me.

Just don't be fat.

I'd be a hypocrite If I didn't have some understanding for someone who got screwed at birth by the genetic lottery. She would also have to be a kind person.

pretty hard to find someone below my looksmatch tbh

dating below my looksmatch? who exactly? everybody below me roped

No, and i shouldn't have to tbh.