Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date becky who is dating other men?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Let’s say you like this becky, and she is willing to “date” you but she openly tells you she is dating other guys. Would you be ok with that? Or is that incredibly cucked? I think it’s incredibly cucked tbh.

If I get fuck without spending money I'm in

the state of this forum........ kill yourself cuckold

date? nah
sex? sure, as long as the dumb foid isn't asking for more money or same money as a prostitute by asking me to pay her a restaurant visit.

yes. only if regularly has sex with me

Let’s say you like this becky, and she is willing to “date” you but she openly tells you she is dating other guys. Would you be ok with that? Or is that incredibly cucked? I think it’s incredibly cucked tbh.
I would smash and then leave if given the opportunity :society:

There is nothing cucked about wanting to pumpNdump :owo:

What would be cucked is falling in love with her and trying to get married with her :feelswhat::feelspuke:

absolutely not

Depends on what you’re looking for. :feelsclown:

If you just want to fuck and she’s down with it then have at it homie, just don’t be stupid enough to fall in love with her over time time then get mad at her if she then ends it once she realizes that you’ve fallen in love. :feelsthink:

Remember you’ve got nothing legitimate to be angry over here as she let you know from nigger jump street that she was all about the hook up and little else, so if you’re a weak man that’s all up in his feelings meaning you can’t control them, then don’t be stupid. Stay in your lane by staying away from this kind of girl. :feelsokman:

So I’d date such a girl if I was just looking for a to fuck and avoid if what I looking for was a relationship.:ahegao:

Things only become cucked when you try and make hook up girl into a housewife when she’s already told you that she’s not about that life. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
NEVER NOT EVEN ONCE NOT EVEN NANOSECOND

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.

Last edited:
an incel is already getting cucked by life, take whatever you can get...

Jfl this forum keeps getting more gayer, more foid worshipping, and more cucked :feelshaha: :feelskek:

iu

cuck thread
Fuck her and move on

Yes, I would have accepted this relationship. Even if it could never have been a "great love", to be loved by a girl of my age would have brought me a lot of well-being. :feelsbadman:

Didn’t read huh?
that's just saving yourself form ban while trolling everyone actually killyourself nigger faggot

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.