Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date and mate with a foid with hunter eyes?

Ba5e0e6b73f4e39c543df6f35f950afc6e0e1f3fbb4e7548a28d30b09cd0f69a

mog-mogged again

I have hunter eyes so sure as it would look like a matched couple

My curry dad somehow has hunter eyes (high width to height ratio, hooded, deep-set, positive canthal tilt) but in spite of getting his strong abo browridge I got my mom’s NCT bug eyes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My curry dad somehow has hunter eyes (high width to height ratio, hooded, deep-set, positive canthal tilt) but in spite of getting his strong abo browridge I got my mom’s NCT bug eyes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Maybe you can mate with the model in OP to ensure that your kids get those mogger hunter eyes? :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Idk i will ask my gf if she lets me

I have hunter eyes so sure as it would look like a matched couple
Would also make sure your child has a good eye area. I have a hunter-eyed dad and a bug eyed mom, got the bug eyes :kys:

Hunter eyes, lol. Sickly frail weak-azz cracker femoid.

Not with that particular girl but yes.

yea if she has a nice body, during the seks ritual i would put a bag over her head :forcedsmile:
manfaced slut

That's called conface, and all bitches with it are nasty or mentally ill or prone to criminality

I don't like hunter eyes on women but if it meant for me to help my kids ascend like I wish I could then yes.

All the crushes I've had were on women without hunter eyes maybe that's why my brain views them as unattractive

That girl is a model right ? She probbaly can make in 1 hour what we work in 1 year.... :blackpill:

looks too masculine

Yes, they're almost always hot.

Hunter eyes on women look good as long as their other features are feminine.

Looks like a troon

I have hunter eyes and ID probably if I could pick or have a chance of ascension get a foid with almond eyes.

Hunter eyes on women look good as long as their other features are feminine.
the same things that makes Chad attractive make foids attractive, facially

Last edited:
Only anime girls.
IMG 1567

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back