Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a woman half your age if you were a oldcel?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Let’s say you were 36+ years old. Would you date a girl half your age or no?

I am only 24, but yes :panties:

You know that everyone is gonna say yes

I mean by 36 and up it's already over. And I'm pretty sure your libido would've gone down Abit. The chances of having children are low as fuck so that's out. I'd only do it if it meant at least having someone to talk to if I was that desperate, I mean as an incel you're already cucked. But at the same time you're risking your money and finances dare if you disagree on politics or something retarded and will divorce rape you. If she was a mature roastie who genuinely hated her ppast self than maybe and if you can agree to disagree and still be together than sure why not Ive accepted this gay world's riggedness and know I'm being settled for but I'm not dying alone so there's that. But if it's a dumb golddigger I'd rather rot alone. It's a complicated 50/50. But even that is rare. Woman legit hate men nowadays so no I don't think this will even happen. I'm half the size of what a man would be for fucks sake. So cheers to me talking in the mirror for the next 80 years

Last edited:
Young women are dumb as fuck. Like, nowadas there is no more shallow human in the universe than a 16-19 y.o. girl. They are barely able to repeat the shit social media teaches them, let alone write or read, understand ideas or have personal opinions about topics. Dating a young foid means pretending to be retarded for hours in her presence. Enjoying the easiest life possible is paid by having virtually no intelligence, intelectual interests or personality.
I would do it anyway, obviously. She would leave me instantly, so there would be no difference anyway.

I mean by 36 and up it's already over. And I'm pretty sure your libido would've gone down Abit. The chances of having children are low as fuck so that's out. I'd only do it if it meant at least having someone to talk to if I was that desperate, I mean as an incel you're already cucked. But at the same time you're risking your money and finances dare if you disagree on politics or something retarded and will divorce rape you. If she was a mature roastie who genuinely hated her ppast self than maybe and if you can agree to disagree and still be together than sure why not Ive accepted this gay world's riggedness and know I'm being settled for but I'm not dying alone so there's that. But if it's a dumb golddigger I'd rather rot alone. It's a complicated 50/50. But even that is rare. Woman legit hate men nowadays so no I don't think this will even happen. I'm half the size of what a man would be for fucks sake. So cheers to me talking in the mirror for the next 80 years
Good analysis

No they would accuse me of pedophilia

No .What I can talk with her,about the new model of lego?

Too low iq to read your question.if I would be 36+ of course.But is very bald of you to assume a prime 18 y would date a virgin loser

Yep, I actually am an oldcel, and I do routinely go knockin' on the young ladies' doors

No takers yet- :feelsgah:

low iq. Wouldn't we date any foid, even older, if she was not a landwhale?

If I was 36 and a oldcel. I would probably just stay single to be honest.

I don't think an 18 years old foid would love 36 oldcel. She'd probably marry him for money or something else.

I am currently 31 and ideally i don't even want women over 25. 18-25 is my age range.

it just has more to do with women aging really badly and you can start seeing it in their late 20s to early 30s

That would probably be My Target Demographic, whatever the minimum Age of Consent is wherever I happen to be Living.

you would be crazy if you wouldn't

Question is, would she date me?

Date half my age as oldcel or twice my age as youngcel I dont care all foids look good to me.

Everyone here is young. They have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not even as old as you but 16 year old girls feel like kids to me. Despite their finger licking bodies ofc

Why wouldn't i
Who wouldn't
Youth is everything

of course
nobody wants to fuck a granny lmao

Everyone here is young. They have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not even as old as you but 16 year old girls feel like kids to me. Despite their finger licking bodies ofc
How old are you? I am not one of those cucks that think a 16 year old is a child but I would prefer a girl my age over a 16 year old

Young women are dumb as fuck. Like, nowadas there is no more shallow human in the universe than a 16-19 y.o. girl. They are barely able to repeat the shit social media teaches them, let alone write or read, understand ideas or have personal opinions about topics. Dating a young foid means pretending to be retarded for hours in her presence. Enjoying the easiest life possible is paid by having virtually no intelligence, intelectual interests or personality.
I would do it anyway, obviously. She would leave me instantly, so there would be no difference anyway.
Agreed

If I still had a working libido, yes. I'm already in my 30s and I regularly masturbate to pictures and videos of 17-year-old and 18-year-old girls, so the sexual attraction wouldn't be an issue. On the other hand, I already feel I have next to nothing in common with the average 18-year-old girl - she will be showered with validation on a regular basis, she will have a busy social life and a huge circle of friends while I'm essentially a loner and a recluse.

If I still had a working libido, yes. I'm already in my 30s and I regularly masturbate to pictures and videos of 17-year-old and 18-year-old girls, so the sexual attraction wouldn't be an issue. On the other hand, I already feel I have next to nothing in common with the average 18-year-old girl - she will be showered with validation on a regular basis, she will have a busy social life and a huge circle of friends while I'm essentially a loner and a recluse.
I think she could bring you into that group by proxy.