Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date a ugly foid with a superhuman IQ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Lets say an ugly ethnic goblina foid with 150 IQ is in love with you somehow , Would you or not?

I wouldnt , I want a cute white foid haha.

I would 100%
her high iq means she can entertain me any time when i`m bored, listening to smart people talk is a very nice cope
we can have sex through a glory hole, cause we both ugly, she will understand it ofc cause she`s smart
but ofc it is all larp, such foids does not exist and those close to these characteristics still want chad only

Last edited:
women can't have superhuman iq.
The extremes are only men(who will not breed)

I would 100%
her high iq means she can entertain me any time when i`m bored, listening to smart people talk is a very nice cope
we can have sex through a glory hole, cause we both ugly, she will understand it ofc cause she`s smart
but ofc it is all lard, such foids does not exist and those close to these characteristics still want chad only

do you think smart ugly foids have a hard time getting chad ? For what i ve witnessed they still marry uggos and create subhuman cogs in the machine but they give a good life to their offspring

I would 100%
you're confused about what foids like to talk about.
none of it would be interesting to you as a man, even if she's high iq.
high iq doesn't mean she's not a foid.
it will all be very unrelatable, female-centric shit.

High iq foids play mind stupid mind games 24/7

High iq foids play mind stupid mind games 24/7
they use their iq in selfish pursuits or the good of women, not humanity.
anything that is good for her or for other women is bad for you as a man, so high iq is a bad thing in foids.
high iq + ugly face = worst possible.

So my looksmatch?

Lets say an ugly ethnic goblina foid with 150 IQ is in love with you somehow , Would you or not?

I wouldnt , I want a cute white foid haha.
Yes. The girls I approached where so far all looking like that.

sadly yeah, it`s true, i never listen to foid lectors cause they boring af, many seem to be on a particular topic only because it is trendy or to attention whore

No, I need a somewhat good looking foid to compensate for my own looks or our male kids will be left to rot.

That and having a high IQ foid just means she can use that intelligence to manipulate you better and do shit behind your back and not get caught. Male intelligence and female intelligence are two very different things.

Only three things matter in foids, in this order: virginity, age and looks. Everything else is cope, and talking to a smart foid, if such thing is possible, would be like talking to another guy. So you are asking me if I would date a masculine ugly foid, the answer is an absolute no.

Only three things matter in foids, in this order: virginity, age and looks. Everything else is cope, and talking to a smart foid, if such thing is possible, would be like talking to another guy. So you are asking me if I would date a masculine ugly foid, the answer is an absolute no.

Based , I want a white foid with angelic face , But it wont happen for me in cartel-land :cryfeels:

Lets say an ugly ethnic goblina
give me a visual example please
also what is her sexual history?
and also what do you mean by in love with me? how does that lead her to apply her intelligence in respect to me?

Is she loves me i dont care what she looks like

high iq ugly foids are very rare. ugly foids tend to be more stupid.

high iq = ugly is a bluepilled cope.

ugly foids need to be bayoneted.
But it says a foid with superhuman IQ: meaning she may have the perception and understanding of every human, system, and conception that exists in this universe like the gods and angels in all the old religions and myths.:feelsEhh::feelsohh:

I would actually do it: to be able to know anything is too much for me to pass.
The pursuit of knowledge is just worth more than any worldly desire.
I could be rich with her predicting every participant in any market in the world, find ways to manipulate presidents like pawns, scam retards out of all they have, and be the one who knows more than any. I am already ugly so I don't care much and maybe I could gene engineer my child to be the perfect human in existence: the literal embodiment of Satan in human form or a superior version of Hitler to set this world in fire and chaos like Johan in Monster:feelsdevil::reeeeee:.

Tenor

@Transcended Trucel I bet you would do the same as me in your attempts to transcend this measly existence.
@SocialzERo This post must be lifefuel for you.:feelsaww:

Attachments

• The_Demon_in_my_Eyes.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
But it says a foid with superhuman IQ: meaning she may have the perception and understanding of every human, system, and conception that exists in this universe like the gods and angels in all the old religions and myths.

I could be rich with her predicting every participant in any market in the world, find ways to manipulate presidents like pawns, scam retards out of all they have, and be the one who knows more than any. I am already ugly so I don't care much and maybe I could gene engineer my child to be the perfect human in existence: the literal embodiment of Satan in human form or a superior version of Hitler to set this world in fire and chaos like Johan in Monster:feelsdevil::reeeeee:.

View attachment 471469

@Transcended Trucel I bet you would do the same as me in your attempts to transcend this measly existence.

Based , But u would be happier with a cute cumskin foid

Based , But u would be happier with a cute cumskin foid
No, those cumskins horrify me and are so fucking irritating. Kashmiri foid is much better than pure cumskin foid: I don't get why currycels go crazy for any landwhale cumskin.
67dccf352d385ca6fa43435260b73157

Is she loves me i dont care what she looks like
I have my own physically perfect ideal of a woman, but honestly, if a woman just likes me where I'm wanted I could care less if she is physically perfect looking or not. There are a lot of men lonely out there like us that just want to be desired and shown some affection where even the less physically attractive looking women out there would be surprised just how receptive we would be towards their advances, but unfortunately, concerning judgments, criterias, and prerequisites foids in all reality have more of them than we men, that's just the simple truth of it all. Men in reality are less judgmental, women not so much.[They're full of judgments, prejudices, and flat-out indifferent hostility.]:feelsjuice:

As for the subject criteria of this thread, I want a woman of average intelligence, because what I find with the few hyper intelligent women out there is that they turn everything into a competition and the last thing we men want to date is just another man who claims to be a woman. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
I have my own physically perfect ideal of a woman, but honestly, if a woman just likes me where I'm wanted I could care less if she is physically perfect looking or not. There are a lot of men lonely out there like us that just want to be desired and shown some affection where even the less physically attractive looking women out there would be surprised just how receptive we would be towards their advances, but unfortunately, concerning judgment, criteria, and prerequisites foids in all reality have more of them than we men, that's just the simple truth of it all. Men in reality are less judgmental, women not so much.[They're full of judgments, prejudices, and flat-out indifferent hostility.]:feelsjuice:

As for the subject criteria of this thread, I want a woman of average intelligence, because what I find with the few hyper intelligent women out there is that they turn everything into a competition and the last thing we men want to date is just another man who claims to be a woman. :feelshmm:
Read my above post, Bhai: a foid with the knowledge that supersedes even gods who will be too ugly for chads to care and smart enough to not act like some degenerate whore is the perfect one.:feelsohh: Imagine being able to reach the understandings far above any philosopher or prophet the world has ever seen be your GF.

These hypothetical threads are so dumb. They’ll be able to land at least a 5/10 NT. Why would they go for a 4/10 social retard like me? :feelskek:

These hypothetical threads are so dumb. They’ll be able to land at least a 5/10 NT. Why would they go for a 4/10 social retard like me? :feelskek:

crazy shits happens in this world youngcel , You just have to be chosen by causality and demiurge will :feelsaww:

I have my own physically perfect ideal of a woman, but honestly, if a woman just likes me where I'm wanted I could care less if she is physically perfect looking or not. There are a lot of men lonely out there like us that just want to be desired and shown some affection where even the less physically attractive looking women out there would be surprised just how receptive we would be towards their advances, but unfortunately, concerning judgments, criterias, and prerequisites foids in all reality have more of them than we men, that's just the simple truth of it all. Men in reality are less judgmental, women not so much.[They're full of judgments, prejudices, and flat-out indifferent hostility.]:feelsjuice:
Beautifully said.

Read my above post, Bhai: a foid with the knowledge that supersedes even gods who will be too ugly for chads to care and smart enough to not act like some degenerate whore is the perfect one.:feelsohh: Imagine being able to reach the understandings far above any philosopher or prophet the world has ever seen be your GF.
Even the smartest woman out there doesn't care about all of that, a woman's intelligence if she has any is completely different from that of a man's. There's no comparison or any kind of intellectual mutual understanding to be had unfortunately.:feelsjuice:

Even the smartest woman out there doesn't care about all of that, a woman's intelligence if she has any is completely different from that of a man's. :feelsjuice:
It says she's superhuman, so it may transcend human intelligence altogether and be like that of the fastest supercomputers and the gods. Wouldn't you want a foid with the mind of an all-seeing God and be the one-eyed king in comparison to others? :feelsjuice:

It says she's superhuman, so it may transcend human intelligence altogether and be like that of the fastest supercomputers and the gods. Wouldn't you want a foid with the mind of an all-seeing God and be the one-eyed king in comparison to others? :feelsjuice:
Pure fantasyland. :feelsEhh::bluepill:

Wouldn't it at least be red pill: I want the embodiment of perfection and evil to take human form with her knowledge? :feelsdevil:
You'll never find a woman like that, I know this, because I spent half a lifetime travelling vast distances looking for one in my youth, take from my experience that they don't exist. You might want them to exist but they simply don't.

Last edited:
You'll never find a woman like that, I know, because I spent half a lifetime travelling vast distances looking for one in my youth, take from my experience that they don't exist. You might want them to exist but they simply don't.
I know, but this is just a hypothetical question in where I find that unicorn, a foid with superhuman intelligence instead of being a stupid, materialistic whore like 99.999% of foids.
Why can't you let me dream a little? Some here are coping even worse than I am: fapping and dreaming to Stacy foids while I envision an all-seeing ugly angel in the form of a foid.

But it says a foid with superhuman IQ: meaning she may have the perception and understanding of every human, system, and conception that exists in this universe like the gods and angels in all the old religions and myths.:feelsEhh::feelsohh:

View attachment 471469

@SocialzERo This post must be lifefuel for you.:feelsaww:
depends on how high IQ the foid is. if she can make those type of predictions, I would do it for money maxxing and other stuff. but if she is just high IQ like Einstein but not superhero movie tier. I wouldn't personally do it.

women can't have superhuman iq.
The extremes are only men(who will not breed)
This. OP is delusional. :feelskek::soy:

The hilarious thing is, the best woman chess player in the world is only like place 78 or something (I don't remember exactly). 1-77 are all men. Genius women is a hilarious tought. :soy::soy::bluepill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who the fuck cares about foid’s iq?

no,foids shouldn't have so very high IQ,it is ideal for a foid to have somewhat higher IQ than average because she can bear high IQ offsprings,but too high IQ isn't good,I don't want foids that IQmog me

No. I've noticed that high IQ people rarely know anything about diet. I have yet to find a high IQ individual who eats healthy. You would think they would be smart enough to know about that kind of essential stuff, since alot of foods are important for your brain.

"NotAshley" was one of Aspie John's peers on the programming forum. They crossed paths occasionally.

Observe:

Genius Ashley

"Genius"? Well:

CFrame

NotAshley

NotAshlety

Ashley2

Dull Ashley

Ashley Mistake

Aspie John, as a moderate dyscalculic, knew better than to attempt something with little natural ability for it. NotAshley, though, unwisely gave advice on a subject beyond her comprehension. Especially regarding MrNicNac, the very forumer who wrote their community's article on "Quaternions".

NicNac's fellows:

Himself:

Guide

Nic Math

Nic Math1

Nic Math2

Aspie John made sure to stay within his range:

Aspie Frame

Vector2

Last edited: