Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a single mother of 3 mixed raced children if she genuinely loved you?

Would you date a single mother of 3 mixed raced children if she genuinely loved you?

• Total voters
Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
The reason I would not is because dead sperm cells from her previous partners would still be hibernating in her body, making it so I am eternally sharing her with another man. Disgusting.

No Way GIF

Yes, but I highly doubt that there's any such woman that would genuinely love me, so that's meaningless anyway:feelsugh:.

Unless she wants to give them up for adoption, nothing more than a pump and dump

there is not a single chance a women like that to love you
They can only pretend to love you,but they only see the benefits of you taking care of her.

there is not a single chance a women like that to love you
They can only pretend to love you,but they only see the benefits of you taking care of her.
And her children too

@yezhi thoughts ?

I would feel a bit gay touching another mans ejaculate when I am inside her.
fair enough
still beats being an incel in my opinion

Yes, most women are single mothers at my age anyways

2 words

HELL NO

"VoLcEL"

First off if you call me a volcel for refusing to date a single mom not only do you lack self respect but you also dont realize a lot of people (especially me) on here dont have the resources to take care of children letalone step kids so yeah I cant become a step father even if I tried

I would feel a bit gay touching another mans ejaculate when I am inside her.
And people would call me a volcel for refusing to fuck a used up pussy where another man put his dick

Have no $ and barely afford to feed myself let along three greedy baby niggas

Not everyone has the resources to take care of the children, I cant even become a step dad even if I wanted to.
you can date temporarily and without spending a cent on the kids. and if she genuinely loves you, wouldnt have to spend a cent on her either.
Anyone who would ascend with a foid who isnt a virgin (ESPECIALLY RAWDOGGED) should be banned for gayposting
I do not approve of your virgin foid only theory, but I will defend to the ban your right to spam it

I would send her children to heaven and then bash her head in the wall. (In gta 8)

Maybe, but I would always fear that I would be legally responsible for her children while not having any of my own.

Happy married couple
Fathered 0 of their 4 children

You are retarded if you don't see the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back