Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a NEET if she was interested in you ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wouldn’t date a NEET even tho I’m one myself I’d rather be with somebody that has something going for them in life instead of a woman living off her parents or the government

well maybe thats the exact reason why they dont like you? (besides being ugly ofc)
foids are chad chasers and golddiggers

id date a neet :feelsLightsaber:
neet probably has less bodycount (we'd hope)

Yes! I could fuck her all day then.

well maybe thats the exact reason why they dont like you? (besides being ugly ofc)
foids are chad chasers and golddiggers
You sound like a little inceltear bitch right now

Volcel if you wouldn’t I would release years of frustration in her pussy I would be so violent that she will surely not be operational afterwards :feelsaww:

You sound like a little inceltear bitch right now
if you, a desperate ugly incel wouldnt date a neet foid (which makes you volcel), why would foids date you when ur also a neet??

Historically, all foids were Neets.

Neetdom is a very feminine lifestyle.

The idea that foids are apt to anything other than Neetdom is a modern aberration.

This is such a retarded question... most here would probably prefer a NEET since she would be on our level or below. In fact I bet many normalfags would as well, for the same reason.

This is such a retarded question... most here would probably prefer a NEET since she would be on our level or below. In fact I bet many normalfags would as well, for the same reason.

Volcel if you wouldn't

I wouldn’t date a NEET even tho I’m one myself I’d rather be with somebody that has something going for them in life instead of a woman living off her parents or the government
Behold one of the most retarded take I’ve ever seen on this site .

And it’s hard to do:feelskek:

Like men give a fuck about that , «“something going on for them ” LMFAO

The only thing men care about women is their youth and beauty

Historically, all foids were Neets.

Neetdom is a very feminine lifestyle.

The idea that foids are apt to anything other than Neetdom is a modern aberration.
This

Women are not supposed to work dumbfuck.
One of the biggest reason you’re rotting here is that women have entered the work force and acquired the power to be independent

You would be married with 2 kids at 23 if women were not working

Volcel if you wouldn't.
I'm a NEET too. So, that would just be a very unrealistic scenario: foids are hypergamous af, so she'd want you to have a job at least.

Women are not supposed to work dumbfuck.
One of the biggest reason you’re rotting here is that women have entered the work force and acquired the power to be independent
No work, no education, no welfare.

Foids should not even be considered persons, but something more like pets, a kind of property to which only animal cruelty laws apply.

If she is still fertile and relatively sane why not.

i'd much rather have a house wife than a noisy feminist who's making 6 figures that lets that money get to her head
That’s litteraly the essential male thinking

You just need a good looking women welcoming after a day of work , she’s agreeable, cook and sex

Who the fuck would want to go home to a screaming angry banshee nagging you about toxic masculinity screaming not giving sex even if she make 1million a year:feelskek:

First of all, volcel if you wouldn't. Second, if you are a NEET but wouldn't date one, that's kind of hypocritical and foid-minded. You are being picky even though you offer nothing to them, just like an obese foid that won't date fat guys. Thirdly, women shouldn't even work anyway. A NEET foid is probably going to be much more tolerable than some career foid.

even if she wasn’t hqnp i would fuck her

release my truecel seed into her jfl

No.

Another one lost.

yes. what kind of question is this?:feelsseriously: