Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a muslim foid?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★
Even if it meant her dad was probably going to try and convert u to Islam and encourage you to get your weiner circumsized?

For those saying no. Not even if she was still a virgin and looked like this?

Chaddam only.

Obviously yeah, volcel otherwise, already got my dick cut though so I won't really have to make any major changes.

Already a sandcel so would be quite ideal for me.

of course bruh im a fucking incel not a volcel.

No, I don't change religions just for a foid.

I can convert to pisslam, but no one will mutilate my dick

I would never get circumcised and probably would never convert to islam either ngl. if I were to taking this relationship seriously id try to turn her against her father so I don't have to worry about him. should be relatively easy, it's not uncommon for westernized ethnic foids to have strained relationships with their fathers

most likely though I just wouldn't have the energy for that type of drama and would just try to fuck her then leave ngl

Yes although I would convert her to Christianity (not the cucked western version of Christianity).

Non-muslim foids are usually better looking but there are still some ok muslim foids.

I would leave Judaism and convert to Islam if it meant I can have a loving wife and family.
But to be fair, our religions are already very similar so not much will really change in terms of many beliefs.
No, I don't change religions just for a foid.
what religion are you?

I'd fuck her, then lay low until she gets honor-killed.

:feelsLSD:

Non-muslim foids are usually better looking but there are still some ok muslim foids.
Hijab is actually making a lot more muslim foids look less attractive than they really are. Even just a partial cover helps in improving attractiveness

Even if it meant her dad was probably going to try and convert u to Islam
You can easily fake conversion so yes.
and encourage you to get your weiner circumsized?
Already circumcised so I win there too.
For those saying no. Not even if she was still a virgin and looked like this?

View attachment 416335
I thought muslim girls looked darker or browner or tanner than that. That looks like a white girl with makeup on. Where's the muslim girl?

Tbh the nose isn't ours at all, you can see some few people in MENA with light eyes but that nose isn't one you find here.

And these kind of threads are retarded, just convert to islam bro, same as asian women are trad bro, AWALT all day every day, i repeat it to myself so i never fall for femodis trick.

If it was for me these kind of thread should fall under female worship, No offense OP.

Also
It's clearly a white foid with a head covering, the whitest sand foids don't look like that.

This kind of thread can easily turn into female worship, you know like the 4chan bullshit threads about how x foids are different.
AWALT, regardless muslim jew christian asian arab white. My sister recently told me an irl example of this and it just got me thinking

Tbh the nose isn't ours at all, you can see some few people in MENA with light eyes but that nose isn't one you find here.
@tehgymcel420 is right. White features are the pinnacle of aesthetics and the most GL people are almost always exclusively white
And these kind of threads are retarded, just convert to islam bro, same as asian women are trad bro, AWALT all day every day, i repeat it to myself so i never fall for femodis trick.

If it was for me these kind of thread should fall under female worship, No offense OP.

Also
True, AWALT = law no matter what race of foid. Every single time

But I wouldn’t say this thread is foid worship, maby OP is just ignorant and thinks sand foids aren’t like other foids. And tbf OP meant this thread as a hypothetical

No fucking way. I’d be at risk of beheading rather than her.

Yes 100%. My former oneitis was Muslim but Chad only.

muslim women are also chaddam, chad, tyrone only. unless they are the increasingly rare muslim girls whose dad chooses their husband. in that case, he wants to choose a born muslim usually the same country, race, background.

No pork? No wonder why they strap on C4 vests.

No, besides most Muslims being non-white which is a big no-no for me, you literally have to convert to Islam to be married anyways.

I have enough problems just contending with Christian whores and their obvious religious hypocrisies, I don't need to add anything else to that as it is. I'll say it to the day I die, I hate all Abrahamic religions equally, a plague and curse upon this world.

Last edited:
I think it's more they wouldn't date me.

I would. I’m already circumcised so that wouldn’t be an issue. Islam is pretty based too.