Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date a HIV positive virgin stacy if it meant getting HIV too?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

Would you?

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Let's say she's a stacy of your prefered age. She is still a virgin and got HIV do to a blood transfusion. She wants to fuck you and date you, but you will get HIV in the process. Would you still do it?

No. there is no way for you to not get HIV in this scenario.

Have some self respect man.

I’d use rubber

I would i already have countless stds from Ascending with animals.

nah
Don't want gaynigger virus

Guaranteed to only ever shag you and no one else? I’m in.

Not yet.
@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

HIV is curable

Ttq18r4q8bzygksosfp4

well i want to kms but also want a virgin qt so yes for me

HIV is overrated it takes decade or more to develop into AIDS and then kill you WITHOUT therapy, so volcel if you wouldn't

HIV is overrated it takes decade or more to develop into AIDS and then kill you WITHOUT therapy, so volcel if you wouldn't
JustGetAidsLaterInLifeTheory

JustGetAidsLaterInLifeTheory
There will be an effective cure released before it becomes resistant to antiretroviral drugs, so u can live until old age anyway

> "virgin" Stacey
> HiV positive

JFL :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

no?

im not a cuck

No woman is worth getting an STD over. Fucking absolute cuck, if you think otherwise.

What is with these retarded "would you" threads? Would you suck an AIDS-ridden cock, if it meant you got a virgin stacy who was loyal to you for life? That's what your question reads like.

Ban all the fags who said yes just for being dumb kikes

No woman is worth getting an STD over. Fucking absolute cuck, if you think otherwise.

What is with these retarded "would you" threads? Would you suck an AIDS-ridden cock, if it meant you got a virgin stacy who was loyal to you for life? That's what your question reads like.

Who does that JFL
The point is : how come Stacey is a virgin in the first place ? Thus, how come a Stacey WITH HIV is a virgin ?
Idk, but its a possibility

Nope. No woman is worth losing quality of life

Sure why not. I'd rather die after getting to fuck an hot unused hole than grow old as an incel

Absolutely, volcel if you wouldnt

Volcel if not. Just don't have sex.

Yes and it is curable.

Realistically there's no way to convince me she didn't get it through sex so no.

Also I can't afford the medication.

ei dont think thats worth it for a hole

Not much to lose