Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW would you date a girl with lots of armpit or pubic hair?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
As a single issue I don't think it would be a dealbreaker for me. It's possible to be otherwise beautiful despite that IMO.
HatTennisKarasuma SachikoKatyusha

I'm sure it's a variable that weighs in on how attractive she seems to me, but there are a lot of other variables I think are more important.

I don't have a fetish for armpit or pubic hair but I'm thinking I should make an effort to be more appreciative of some potential benefits here.

We may malign it by thinking a foid is 'lazy' like she doesn't want to look good for men (they're not worth the effort) and that she's entitled to sex without grooming...

... but maybe the flip side of it is that she might be less concerned with sex than other women? IE foids wanting to constantly compete as chad's 'best girl' would be constantly shaving/nairing their pubes

Also having the clitoris hidden in a forest of hair, it makes me wonder if that might make it more sensitibe because it's not constantly being rubbed by a girl's underwear? Basically there's a pube-CUSHION to prevent kinetic transfer to the clitoral hood.

As for armpits, again: we know this is a hangup for a lot of guys to the point gigachad won't bother fucking a girl with armpit hair... so maybe that means the girl has a lower body count?

Also while I don't want to sniff it or anything, maybe I can appreciate the utilitarian aspect: hairs would decrease skin chafing and be more comfortable for the girl?

I say this as a guy with minimal armpit hair, I kinda just randomly pluck them out by hand when I'm bored and watching TV. I probably should leave them along because my pits chafe something awful due to my muss lats and obesity.

If her reason for having pubic hair is to hide her disgusting roast beef curtains then yeah

I can accept that. So long as it’s like what’s shown in the figures.

Yeah, I don’t prefer it to shaved but it isn’t something I’d care too much about either

Thats really nasty, but yes.

really nasty
what if she regularly shampoos/conditions her pubes each time she washes her hair?

there really shouldn't be anything bad about this

probably cleaner than her head since she can actually see what she's washing

Pubic hair: Debatable

Armpit hair: Hell no.

Yes, because I'm high T

Armpit hair: Hell no.
why?
Dark soulsCasca berserkLunalu9Fighter dq3SwimsuitHatsuyukiFukuda haruBra
tbh even though the hair itself isn't erotic, if the girl was self-conscious about it then teasing her about it might be kind of fun tbh
just imagine her blushing and shit worried she isn't cute enough for you but she's too razorphobic to fix it

armpit hair is a natural thing from puberty for girls, it's an issue we probably shouldn't be squeamish about

if it came down to a choice between "she's a virgin" or "her armpits are hairfree" I'd probably go with the former

armpit hair is a no. foids with armpit hair tend to be ultra feminist type

In this scenario it doesn't come with that guarantee.
IE she isn't any more feminist-minded than the unshaved girl

and they just dont look good on a foid
even so, the foid can still look otherwise pretty attractive, like in the pics I posted

but idk, i never saw a non-noodle foid with armpit hair, maybe i would like it if i see in real life? :feelsseriously:
I think a lot of stuff we 'ew' about when idealizing beauty we would be a lot more tolerant of IRL in a girl who treated us with kindness

like I shame landwhales til the cows come home but IRL there are a lot of kind and polite chubby girls working in service industry that I need to interact with and I'm very cordial with them and think highly of them because of how they treat me

that of course could change if I saw them off-duty of course, a lot of people are more pleasant in their vocation than in their casual

Yes, hairy girls turn me on more than shaved ones

Yes. It's a shame that armpit hair became associated with political statements about muh feminism. Hair conveys a sense of natural beauty for me.

Yes. It's a shame that armpit hair became associated with political statements about muh feminism. Hair in any part of the body conveys a sense of natural beauty for me.
I hope you mean ON

redhead foid with unshaven pits:feelsohh:

It's just not appealing at all. Also, all the examples you gave are anime girls. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE anime girls, but some traits don't translate well into real life, armpit hair is one such case.

You're more likely looking at something like this.

And consider that most foids aren't models like the one in the picture.

id just cut the hair.

These pubes are nice, but armpit is not appealling at all, though I'd have no problem fucking a foid who has a hairy one

consider that most foids aren't models like the one in the picture.
the model's hair is sparse enough and she's cute enough otherwise I think I could be fine with it tbh

the girls we tend to find it disgusting on tend to already be disgusting regardless ... for example contrast:

BicepRing

I don't think the real dealbreaker here is the armpit hair, it's just an excuse distracting from other issues which are subtler and hard to put words to, like youthfulness

That said I feel really bad about not being as highly attracted to girl on the left because girl on the right obviously has a lot more degeneracy warning signs (nose ring, strapless top, posing more sexually)

Pubic hair is hot as fuck on the right girl :feelsLSD::feelsmage:

armpit hair is hot too :feelsohh:
I don't know why but this made me think about cutting off my pubes and throwing them on a girl's boobs
i've jerked it to tits with some slight fuzz and hair on them
not bad ngl

i have armpits and unshaven pubic hair, she can have pubic but not armpit hair

i've jerked it to tits with some slight fuzz and hair on them
not bad ngl
can you provide any examples? seems odd, can't imagine it, not something I recall seeing in art

I mean yeah logically... I've had the odd hair or two around my areola so I guess women must but I always figured less so
i have armpits
everyone with arms does

she can have pubic but not armpit hair
if this would be a dealbreaker for you then it makes me wonder what else would

if I were falling for a girl and then suddenly we go swimming and I saw this, I'm not going to break up over just that

the model's hair is sparse enough and she's cute enough otherwise I think I could be fine with it tbh

the girls we tend to find it disgusting on tend to already be disgusting regardless ... for example contrast:

View attachment 472453View attachment 472455

I don't think the real dealbreaker here is the armpit hair, it's just an excuse distracting from other issues which are subtler and hard to put words to, like youthfulness

That said I feel really bad about not being as highly attracted to girl on the left because girl on the right obviously has a lot more degeneracy warning signs (nose ring, strapless top, posing more sexually)
Pierced nipples:feelsautistic:

Yes. Ngl, I do like body hair on a foid as long as she's very attractive.

can you provide any examples? seems odd, can't imagine it, not something I recall seeing in art

I mean yeah logically... I've had the odd hair or two around my areola so I guess women must but I always figured less so

everyone with arms does

if this would be a dealbreaker for you then it makes me wonder what else would

if I were falling for a girl and then suddenly we go swimming and I saw this, I'm not going to break up over just that
sadly when you google "hairy tits" or "hairy boobs" you get a mix of Female to male trannies and also hairy guys who have manboobs.
But here are some examples i think will help you decide on if you like it or not

This is very harmless ngl and very little hair

This is a little more

This is a step up

This is about the same amount roughly

This i find attractive and i don't really know why. I think my primal ape brain sees this and just goes "booba me fucky fucky"

If she a virgin ye, armpit hair: no thx

sadly when you google "hairy tits" or "hairy boobs" you get a mix of Female to male trannies and also hairy guys who have manboobs.
But here are some examples i think will help you decide on if you like it or not

This is very harmless ngl and very little hair
View attachment 472461

This is a little more
View attachment 472467

This is a step up
View attachment 472464

This is about the same amount roughly
View attachment 472465

This i find attractive and i don't really know why. I think my primal ape brain sees this and just goes "booba me fucky fucky"
View attachment 472470
I'm not into boob hair, tbh.

Like I dig some arm or leg hair, or hair on pubes and armpits. But this is kinda too excessive, ngl.

Also, hairy foids tend to be facially ugly. If she was cute and feminine, then it will be much more appealing.

I'm not into boob hair, tbh.

Like I dig some arm or leg hair, or hair on pubes and armpits. But this is kinda too excessive, ngl.

Also, hairy foids tend to be facially ugly. If she was cute and feminine, then it will be much more appealing.
yeah cute and feminine/sexy hot plus body hair is not bad ngl it's pretty hot

yeah cute and feminine/sexy hot plus body hair is not bad ngl it's pretty hot
Yeah, I do like the contrast between a foid who's feminine, delicate and fertile, and the hair which gives her look more primal and less masculine (or deviates from traditional femininity in the conventional sense).

This i find attractive and i don't really know why.
I think my primal ape brain sees this and just goes "booba me fucky fucky"
my thread is tagged NSFW so you don't need to use spoiler tags, but you should as a courtesy make them small thumbnails
Well

I'm not saying I wouldn't be open to fucking the landwhale but I'd half-hate myself while doing it because that kind of obesity is super-excessive and obviously face is less cute, left girl is much more beautiful both in face and physique which obviously makes her chest/armpit hair a lot more tolerable as a package

No girl would date me, so question's irrelevant.

No girl would date me, so question's irrelevant.
I make threads about "would you fuck a centauress" and shit, I don't need replies like this to every one of them.

Relevance is subjective fren. It's an intelectual exercise of hypotheticals for alternate realities

As a single issue I don't think it would be a dealbreaker for me. It's possible to be otherwise beautiful despite that IMO.
View attachment 472429View attachment 472431View attachment 472430View attachment 472432

I'm sure it's a variable that weighs in on how attractive she seems to me, but there are a lot of other variables I think are more important.

I don't have a fetish for armpit or pubic hair but I'm thinking I should make an effort to be more appreciative of some potential benefits here.

We may malign it by thinking a foid is 'lazy' like she doesn't want to look good for men (they're not worth the effort) and that she's entitled to sex without grooming...

... but maybe the flip side of it is that she might be less concerned with sex than other women? IE foids wanting to constantly compete as chad's 'best girl' would be constantly shaving/nairing their pubes

Also having the clitoris hidden in a forest of hair, it makes me wonder if that might make it more sensitibe because it's not constantly being rubbed by a girl's underwear? Basically there's a pube-CUSHION to prevent kinetic transfer to the clitoral hood.

As for armpits, again: we know this is a hangup for a lot of guys to the point gigachad won't bother fucking a girl with armpit hair... so maybe that means the girl has a lower body count?

Also while I don't want to sniff it or anything, maybe I can appreciate the utilitarian aspect: hairs would decrease skin chafing and be more comfortable for the girl?

I say this as a guy with minimal armpit hair, I kinda just randomly pluck them out by hand when I'm bored and watching TV. I probably should leave them along because my pits chafe something awful due to my muss lats and obesity.
No never. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Fucking disgusting abominations.

Pubic hair I actually like but arm hair is :feelspuke:, even more considering that its more related with "girl power" feminist shit

how can the natural state be abomination?

that's subjective, you have girl-power feminism with shaved pits and hairy pits traditionalists
don't view them as indivisible
Idc if that's a foid natural state. I'd rather fuck a sex doll than a gigastacy with that disgusting fucking hair :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Idc if that's a foid natural state. I'd rather fuck a sex doll than a gigastacy with that disgusting fucking hair :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
there are a bunch of armpithair gigastacies who would otherwise want to fuck you if they didn't sense how repulsed you were by their pits :(

left girl is much more beautiful both in face and physique which obviously makes her chest/armpit hair a lot more tolerable as a package
i agree

I make threads about "would you fuck a centauress" and shit, I don't need replies like this to every one of them.

Relevance is subjective fren. It's an intelectual exercise of hypotheticals for alternate realities
Well then yeah, sure, why the fuck not.