Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a girl with a bird beak?

Would you?

• Would.

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Wouldn't.

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I love big nose girls and birdlike faces on girls. I had a crush on one of the therapists at Rogers and a little girl said that she looked like a bird (in a nice way, somehow.)

I also would love a tall, older Medli from Wind Waker, she's so cute.

20240116 132209
Medliharp
Medlibuttwaifuzelda

Last edited:
What the actual fucking cumcwat

so just a massive nose or actual fucking beak?? :lul:

20240118 101544

Last edited:
Bring the cannons.

She'd think she's too much of a hot shit to care to look at me and go only for a Chad.

I don't care but if I have to choose it'd prefer a girl with upturned nose.

Too many volcels here. Ive seen hot foids with such nose.

OIG 1

And to answer OP: YES I WOULD

OIG 2

Volcel if you wouldn't

OIG 3

Curry sandcels would, too

I love big nose girls and birdlike faces on girls. I had a crush on one of the therapists at Rogers and a little girl said that she looked like a bird (in a nice way, somehow.)

I also would love a tall, older Medli from Wind Waker, she's so cute.

View attachment 1040912View attachment 1040917View attachment 1040916
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LIKE IF YOUR TRULY AN INCEL, WE LITERALLY HAVE NO OPTIONS, AND THE OPTIONS ARE GETTING SLIMMER BY THE FUCKING HOUR.

How is her nose?
iu

this is a very realistic scenario

OIG 2

Yes, I would.

But she is duck corkscrew cock only.

I mean would she be able to kiss me or blow me without stabbing me with her beak?

Even so tho still would. Could still do doggy or whatever.

How is her nose?
iu
So cute. I love it. Would marry. I think the tip and nostrils are perfect. :feelsaww:

I still wouldn't call the bridge perfect, in my opinion the perfect nose for a girl would be a bit more forward projected and striaght except for the prominent nasal bridge bumb and the bulb or point at the tip. The nasion should be shallower and small and the bridge should be high and a bit narrow at the start.

I still think a nose can be perfect without all of the traits I listed but they are usually what I want.

The nostrils and tip of the nose have alot more perfect variations so it's harder to explain.

13250026 086 a319
P2nez9z0kaia1
Ko8hzjkgf4ea1
Tumblr nxnwmbWMzU1rl2xsfo1 1280
Image asset
20230310 073911
Iv201 feetloungewmv
05c3fa5a727e07379a76f5832e08585e

I love it when you guys spam the forum with your retarded r34 finds actually

No, I imagine her being swarmed by black people in KFC :feelsUnreal:

So cute. I love it. Would marry. I think the tip and nostrils are perfect. :feelsaww:

I still wouldn't call the bridge perfect, in my opinion the perfect nose for a girl would be a bit more forward projected and striaght except for the prominent nasal bridge bumb and the bulb or point at the tip. The nasion should be shallower and small and the bridge should be high and a bit narrow at the start.

I still think a nose can be perfect without all of the traits I listed but they are usually what I want.

The nostrils and tip of the nose have alot more perfect variations so it's harder to explain.

They have Jewish noses