Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date a girl that looked similar to her?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★

If a woman showed any form of intimacy or care with me, i would probably cry and break down :feelsmage: :shock: :feelsseriously:

volcel if you wouldn't

No, she looks like a stuck up bitch with a broom handle up her ass.

I’ll clarify why I made the post, the girl I’m going to attempt a relationship with, looks like her. At least it’s her closest celebrity match I can think of.

whats this foid worship

I’ll clarify why I made the post, the girl I’m going to attempt a relationship with, looks like her. At least it’s her closest celebrity match I can think of.
I want to say how my oneitis looks I dont know if I should.

She was good enough for Brad but looks like shit now.

She's Chad only, you'll get rejected.

Why wouldn't you? She's a Stacylite.
Just wanted opinion of the bros here. I think she’s attractive but different from what i usually like. Usually I prefer darker features but I’m inkel so can’t really be picky. :feelshaha:

Just be Chris Martin theory.

I want her to suffer a miserable death, I can feel her cockiness through the screen.