Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a girl that had an STD before?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Would you date a average girl that had an STD before? I say no cause it would be humiliating as fuck especially as an Incel.

omg yes I’d be licking that STD-ridden pussy all day and night. Volcel cuck if you vote no

But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and bthe men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has cdone an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father’s house. dSo you shall purge the evil from your midst.

They shall not marry a prostitute or a woman who has been defiled, neither shall they marry a woman divorced from her husband, for the priest is holy to his God.

TDRL: virgin only.

omg yes I’d be licking that STD-ridden pussy all day and night. Volcel cuck if you vote no
holy shit nigga becoming sneir
just wirte in all caps and add drugs

all girls have had at least 1 std, there is no choice

Mostly yes votes? are you guys trying to be funny or what

HIV, no. Herpes, yes.

No. Imagining her having unprotected sex with other men but not me would be ropefuel.

I would say no
But its almost impossible , chads are all infected

depends on what kind. obviously not aids or herpes or the permanent ones but lots of ppl get chlamydia or whatever. like in college when all the normies are having constant unprotected sex there's always some outbreak where tons of ppl get it lol

Half of black women have genital herpes (CDC)

Most women prob have some form of herpes, which is permanent, but can be innocuous.

Unless it's HIV it's either curable or prob not that big a deal. And even HIV is kind of negligible these days and if the big pharma jews would allow the cure to get out en masse (it has already leaked; look it up), it will be cured.

I think I would for the "right" hole.

Star trek discovery was a bit too soy and gay....