Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a girl 5 inches taller than you?

Would you date?

• Total voters
H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
I once encountered with a 7 feet tall woman. It was like a real time giant fetish. I hold her big hands in my small hands and I felt like I was a little child next to my step mommy. I could've imagine how she lifts me up with her strong hands and suck my dick.

Fuck yeah. Amazonian chicks are hot

yes, thats my dream, a qt 6 feet scandinavian gf

So a 6'6" girl? That would draw so much attention lol, I'd still do it though.

I would date any girl

Framecel222 said:
So a 6'6" girl? That would draw so much attention lol, I'd still do it though.

Humblebrag/10

a 7 foot tall girl?

just lol probably need a horse dick to fuck her

Yes, and I would call her mommy.

If we count my trans friend as femoid than i could say i dated a girl that's 9 inches taller than me.
It's not a good thing and it makes shit difficult, kissing becomes quite awkward also 69 becomes impractical.
But damn it is hot to have tall skinny shit riding on your cock.

Elisany Da Cruz says hi:

Elisany-Da-Cruz-Silva%E2%80%99s-love-life.jpg

Why not. I like tall girls and I'm a manlet so 6'3 girl doesn't sound that bad.

JovanD said:
If we count my trans friend as femoid than i could say i dated a girl that's 9 inches taller than me.
It's not a good thing and it makes shit difficult, kissing becomes quite awkward also 69 becomes impractical.
But damn it is hot to have tall skinny shit riding on your cock.

You 69'd a tranny?

:O :S x-x

had-to-barf-madeitto-carpet-in-time-memes-co-5487708.png

Homosapicuckus said:
I once encountered with a 7 feet tall woman. It was like a real time giant fetish. I hold her big hands in my small hands and I felt like I was a little child next to my step mommy. I could've imagine how she lifts me up with her strong hands and suck my dick.

I wouldn't date but I would love to smash.  :D

FeminismsCancer said:
You 69'd a tranny?

Cut the crap like you wouldn't lick femoid asshole in a heartbeat.

FeminismsCancer said:
You 69'd a tranny?

Sometimes I wonder how hetero some of the guys here are.

Though I've seen many gay guys who have had no problems picking up women (when they decided to, and not because they were particularly handsome).

Just meet a girl and pound.

JovanD said:
Cut the crap you would lick femoid asshole in a heartbeat.

Femoid, actual femoid, not tranny.

gw4jyec9x1201.jpg

*barfs again*

FeminismsCancer said:
Femoid, actual femoid, not tranny.

*barfs again*

Enlighten me on how are tranny and femoid anuses different?
*hint* they're not

saddupbro said:
Sometimes I wonder how hetero some of the guys here are.

Though I've seen many gay guys who have had no problems picking up women (when they decided to, and not because they were particularly handsome).

Just meet a girl and pound.

Yeah I wonder too. Some must be self-ignoring gays, others coping tranny fuckers and yet others just zerostandardcel.

JovanD said:

Dude does that even need explaining? It's like asking how is a dude's ass different from a femoid's.
You could argue that anatomically there is few to none but it's still a dude and I'm not gay.

Most girls are taller than me, and I kind of prefer them taller. I just wish I was taller.

JovanD said:
*hint* they're not

"It's not gay to kiss a man on the lips, women have them too!"

That's you right now.

I'd certainly give her a chance, but things like doggy style would be difficult, KEK.

JovanD said:
Cut the crap like you wouldn't lick femoid asshole in a heartbeat.

You have Luka Magnotta as your pic, I bet your true desire is to grab some twink and eat him, then eat him.

haha. whatevr floats your boat.

FeminismsCancer said:
You could argue that anatomically there is few to none but it's still a dude and I'm not gay.

I can understand that trannies are not your cup of tea, but you don't need to be an asshole with the whole *pukes* shit, i guess /pol probably rotted your brain a bit.
Being with a tranny is nothing like being with a guy(trust me), it's totally different vibe and also there's anatomical differences (trannies have boobs, softer skin, no body hair, etc.)

JovanD said:
I can understand that trannies are not your cup of tea, but you don't need to be an asshole with the whole *pukes* shit, i guess /pol probably rotted your brain a bit.
Being with a tranny is nothing like being with a guy(trust me), it's totally different vibe and also there's anatomical differences (trannies have boobs, softer skin, no body hair, etc.)
Neck yourself you filthy degenerate.

FeminismsCancer said:
Yeah I wonder too. Some must be self-ignoring gays, others coping tranny fuckers and yet others just zerostandardcel.

Yeah, zerostandard. But no matter how desperate, we're still straight.

All the gays here should stop pretending to crave pussy, this forum is for very straight guys who are really desperately craving pussy.

saddupbro said:
You have Luka Magnotta as your pic, I bet your true desire is to grab some twink and eat him, then eat him.

Not my fetish... (yet... probably...)
I would go for like a emo twink if they had no body hair.

blackcel said:
"It's not gay to kiss a man on the lips, women have them too!"

That's you right now.

It's only gay if you look into his eyes and yes balls can't touch.

JovanD said:

I don't even know what /pol is and you are either coping super hard or you are an infiltrated tranny trying to push your blue pilled transphobia agenda.

Homosapicuckus said:
It's only gay if you look into his eyes and yes balls can't touch.

LOL the balls don't touch thing, we were joking about that during sex XDDD

saddupbro said:
Yeah, zerostandard. But no matter how desperate, we're still straight.

All the gays here should stop pretending to crave pussy, this forum is for very straight guys who are really desperately craving pussy.
This, and the pussy should be REAL.

JovanD said:

no man, its just innately hetero repulsion of homosexuality. doesn't matter how convincing an appearance.

FeminismsCancer said:
I don't even know what /pol is and you are either coping super hard or you are an infiltrated tranny trying to push your blue pilled transphobia agenda.

Well i am coping by fucking a tranny every now and again that's true, i can assure you that im not a tranny.

JovanD said:
LOL the balls don't touch thing, we were joking about that during sex XDDD

I'd say if they don't fuck someone like Sarina Valentina or Kalindra Chan they're def volcels.

FeminismsCancer said:
This, and the pussy should be REAL.

Of course, as only a straight guy would want.

saddupbro said:
Of course, as only a straight guy would want.

Incels should be happy to fuck a dog, let alone a woman.

Homosapicuckus said:

Yeah, but straight.

@feminismscancer fucks mares, but they're female, so its straight.

Whenever I see women around 6'1+, I check for IOIs, thinking that they rarely get to meet guys who tower them, and I think: "They might appreciate me despite my looks cuz they want to feel protected by a taller man".

They totally ignore me.

Homosapicuckus said:

Ye some are having problems understanding the concept of beggars can't be choosers.
Fun fact i actually tried to fuck a dig when i was kid, couldn't get it in, dog was small, never had much interest in fucking animals, it's just that day i was kinda bored+horny and wanted to try smth new.

saddupbro said:
Yeah, but straight.

Haha was gonna point that out. Dogs don't do it for me but mares do. No stallions, no geldings, mares only.

JovanD said:
Ye some are having problems understanding the concept of beggars can't be choosers.
Fun fact i actually tried to fuck a dig when i was kid, couldn't get it in, dog was small, never had much interest in fucking animals, it's just that day i was kinda bored+horny and wanted to try smth new.

I get the beggars can't be choosers part but everyone has a threshold.
I'm sure most beggars won't eat faeces or decayed food though some might not be too picky about somewhat expired food.

JovanD said:
Well i am coping by fucking a tranny every now and again that's true, i can assure you that im not a tranny.

Well, you seem to be sexually satisfied, so not sure why you're here.

saddupbro said:
no man, its just innately hetero repulsion of homosexuality. doesn't matter how convincing an appearance.

saddupbro said:
Yeah, but straight.

Except it's usually closet homos who use the word straight to defend themselves. I barely see ever a "straight" man intimated by gay guys only those would feel this way who have something to hide.

Homosapicuckus said:
Except it's usually closet homos who use the word straight to defend themselves. I barely see ever a "straight" man intimated by gay guys only those would feel this way who have something to hide.

Dude I'm not a homophobe or against gay rights or all that crap, just not interested in fucking them.
But this wasn't even about gays, just not convinced that a tranny is a real woman.

Homosapicuckus said:

Lol, now you're calling me closeted.  No, using the word straight is not a sign of closetedness.

You're right, straight men aren't intimidated by gays. Only closet gays are real sensitive about that.

But because we're straight, we could never touch a tranny. That's all.

saddupbro said:
Well, you seem to be sexually satisfied, so not sure why you're here.
Not exactly, my tranny friend lives quite far away so we don't see each other often and i can't fin any other trannies or twinks in my city that i would wanna hook up with.
Since im a straight-leaning bisexual, i try to get with women, but get rejected a lot due to being sub8 and my town being quite notorious in the country for having bitchy and rude women, so im basically in similar boat as you guys.

JovanD said:
Not exactly, my tranny friend lives quite far away so we don't see each other often and i can't fin any other trannies or twinks in my city that i would wanna hook up with.
Since im a straight-leaning bisexual, i try to get with women, but get rejected a lot due to being sub8 and my town being quite notorious in the country for having bitchy and rude women, so im basically in similar boat as you guys.

just go and fuck full-on manly bears lol.

I can understand why a despo straight leaner would want trannies though.

FeminismsCancer said:
Dude I'm not a homophobe or against gay rights or all that crap, just not interested in fucking them.
But this wasn't even about gays, just not convinced that a tranny is a real woman.

I never intended to say a tranny is a real woman but I disagree on the idea that biological women can give anything better than a tranny or trap. It's a feminist agenda to fetishize women there's nothing wrong going on the wrong track once and get along with other men, if you go back to Ancient Greece you find out that men usually had a male sex slave before they married a woman.

JovanD said:
Since im a straight-leaning bisexual

Sigh, this whole debate could've stopped right there if you had mentioned this before lol.
QED

Homosapicuckus said:
I never intended to say a tranny is a real woman but I disagree on the idea that biological women can give anything better than a tranny or trap. It's a feminist agenda to fetishize women there's nothing wrong going on the wrong track once and get along with other men, if you go back to Ancient Greece you find out that men usually had a male sex slave before they married a woman.

Whaaaaat? Now being a straight male who won't fuck trannies is a feminist agenda?

giphy.gif