Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill would you date a foid over 60 kgs?

would you settle for a fat foid

• yes

Votes: 39 76.5%
  • no

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
Title . Also whats your maximum weight requirement for a foid? Mine is 60 kgs. Anything higher deserves to be in a zoo with the elephants. Fat women are so annoying. Theyre ugly, disgusting and annoying. Never had one good encounter with a fat foid. They're always extremely loud,rude or annoying.

If foids can say a guy needs to be minimum 6'0 for thenm to date him.. Then why cant i have standards and say that foids needs to be a maximum 60 kgs. Or a bmi of maximum 23.5

where's the "fuck hell no" option

Only if same height as me or taller

60 kg seems rather extreme to me. Any decently tall foid has to be pretty meagre to weigh below 60 kg.

I’m not even 60kg myself, so no.

Title . Also whats your maximum weight requirement for a foid? Mine is 60 kgs. Anything higher deserves to be in a zoo with the elephants. Fat women are so annoying. Theyre ugly, disgusting and annoying. Never had one good encounter with a fat foid. They're always extremely loud,rude or annoying.

If foids can say a guy needs to be minimum 6'0 for thenm to date him.. Then why cant i have standards and say that foids needs to be a maximum 60 kgs. Or a bmi of maximum 23.5

depends on her height but max height is 5'9 as i am 5'10. But more than 70kg is automatically no

That's so ambiguous it doesn't mean fucking anything. This can go up infinitely

No, Foids who are overweight in general tend to manipulate us inkwells. Foid's in general are evil and whore for chads.

I like chubby foids. If foids were not hypergamous by nature I would love to cuddle a chubby foid. I prefer overweight women, not obese though.

60 kg is straw weight . The average Foid today is 90 kg plus .

Yes, 60 kg for a foid isn't that much.

Foids can get really tall in my country, so 60Kg is not that crazy

60kg is very light, so yeah obviously my limit is much higher than that

Last edited:
Don't know any

Rs1421594g

Rs1516194g

Rs4568137g

Rs4723807g

Rs6768702CI

Rs7104475CI

Rs8015306CI

Rs13387221CI

Rs17066681CI

That should take care of psychology sucking.

I went on a half a dozen dates with a 140kg semi traditional hippo who wore a m3dical d0g tag and even she just stopped texting me kinda hope she died ngl :feelsaww: but likely just found a bbl fetisher guy instead

Over 60 kg isn't really fat tbh

absolutely. as a fat guy myself i think i'd have more in common with a fat foid anyways, issue is fat foids don't wanna date fat dudes JFL

60kg is not actually that much weight unless the girl is really short. I'd even take a girl well over 60kg because I quite literally have zero other options.

And I also weigh around 60kg so I would not even be a hypocrite here even if I wanted a girl at/under 60kg.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Yez but only if she is like 5'8-5'9 tall:cool:

I don't really care about her weight height or skin color as long as she gets me an erection. So I can have sex with her and finally lose my virginity. So I don't feel like a pussy every day of my pointless life.

Depends on height, fat distribution amd how she looks like

If she's 5', then she's kinda fat. If she's 6', then she's skinny. So, what height are you talking about?

60 kg is not fat.

We don't get to choose, buddy.