Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date a foid if she were 8-10 years older than you?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 53 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 34.6%

• Total voters
Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Would you or would you not? I wouldn't, it would feel as if I am dating my mother.

I am already in my 40s, if I was younger it would probably be OK

Date no, but would still fuck

There's this foid manager at my job that I currently have oneitis for. She's 12 years older than me yet I'd rather date her than any of the younger girls at my job that are way above her looks level.

yea dont care, she would only be in her late 20s anyways

I would, yeah, but my interest would be pretty low tbh.

Volcel if you wouldn't
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Volcel if you wouldn't
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
yea dont care, she would only be in her late 20s anyways
Won't you feel as if you were dating your mother tbh? She would be closer in age to your mother than you.
There's this foid manager at my job that I currently have oneitis for. She's 12 years older than me yet I'd rather date her than any of the younger girls at my job that are way above her looks level.
Bet she treated you decently compared to other foids hence you have a oneitis for her.

I'd date a milf Stacy, but not of the skinny granny type, but a slightly overweight mommy with wide hips and a big ass.

Yes I'd date her and fuck her but I wouldn't invest anymore because she's old.

Date?
Sure.
I wouldn't make kids with her

Based
You are giving an option to have a test tube baby from some young girls ovum and having the older girl as a surrogate mother. Will you then marry her?
Yes I'd date her and fuck her but I wouldn't invest anymore because she's old.
You are giving an option to have a test tube baby from some young girls ovum and having the older girl as a surrogate mother. Will you then marry her?

That's a retarded scenario. And no
I don't want my children to have a grandma instead of mom

Where's the "I'd rather walk on broken glass while my hair is on fire" option?

no such thing like an ideal gf anyway. if being older is her only downside i don't see the problem.

If they are entitled to chads, I am entitled to healthy young virgins. Chad's leftovers are bad enough, I don't want chad's leftovers with mold growing on them. Check the expiration date.

Since I’m 22 yes. If I were an oldcel no.

I'm only 19 so yes

it's not optimal, there's no future with her. one exception would be if she's extremely rich ceo or something with a skinny retarded guy fetish then I'd be more than happy to be her househusband.

For me this would mean a lady in her 40s.

I voted yes, but this is a very conditional acceptance. She would need to have a lot going for her (great looks, great personality, same interests, nymphomania restricted to me, no family or past relationship baggage) to make up for being old. There aren't many who would check all those boxes.

She would also have to be into cuckquean fetishism (a female biddy) and encourage me to pursue younger women. Possibly bisexual and help me seduce them into 3somes. She would want me to impregnate a young fertile girl to spread my seed, and offer to be my offspring's godmother.

I'm 17, a 25 year old gf would be the dream

For me this would mean a lady in her 40s.

I voted yes, but this is a very conditional acceptance. She would need to have a lot going for her (great looks, great personality, same interests, nymphomania restricted to me, no family or past relationship baggage) to make up for being old. There aren't many who would check all those boxes.

She would also have to be into cuckquean fetishism (a female biddy) and encourage me to pursue younger women. Possibly bisexual and help me seduce them into 3somes. She would want me to impregnate a young fertile girl to spread my seed, and offer to be my offspring's godmother.
You are asking for too much. Maybe too much even for chad for that cuckqueen stuff.

If she was a milf I would fuck her

But never get into a LTR, too much baggage n shit

lol who cares what a sub8 would or would not do anyway

You are asking for too much. Maybe too much even for chad for that cuckqueen stuff.
'too much' is relative. I can set my standards where I please.

I mean realistically I know she's not going to be a 40 year old female virgin so she has to be willing to make some compromises.

If she doesn't, there are plenty of thirstier guys out there willing to settle for her hole. If she wants whipped biddy pseudo-cucks that's up to her.

I am already in my 40s, if I was younger it would probably be OK
In my 40's too. I've seen some pretty damn good looking 50yos that take care of themselves. They're rare, but out there if you life in an urban city. Probably not for anything rural.

I've tried chatting to friggin grandmas and I've gotten rejected hard.

If she's the hot milf type, then yeah I'd totally go for it.

imagine all the experience she would have over you. i probably would want to have sex but idk about date

If she's decent looking yes tbh

24 here. No. I can't stand a foid that has more experience than me.

No.

It would mean dating someone who is about 50. It would be too much of a reminder how I failed at life and never had sex in my younger years. I would find it extremely depressing.
8 - 10 Years younger is what I want

Bang , never wife

Would fuck but not date.

yes volcel if you wouldn't

I'd date her just to fuck her

I'm 19, dating a 27-29 year old would be weird, but then again any date would be weird for me, nothing to lose right?