Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a femoid with 600k subscribers?

Would you date her?

• Hell yea, volcel if you wouldn't.

• No, I am a volcel for life.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
This is how she looks like:

Also, my bad she has 700k subscribers.
How many would she have had if she were a guy?

Last edited:
can I use a paper bag?

Someone put a bag over her head

No, I hate billie eilish.

Face aside-her thoughts about sucking dick of Momoa or something similar are disgusting too

still more SMV than all of incels.is

meanwhile her looksmatch would never get that many subs

guarantee there is a chadlite out there willing to regularly bang her in exchange for fame

I have my limitations. I wouldn't fuck her, sorry.

As if she would date any of us lmfao. She's already exposing her chadlite brother on YT. Ugly women with good-looking brothers like to act as if their brothers were their boyfriends.

fuck? yes
date? probably

jfl she'd still cuck me or tell me she just wants to be friends

@Insomniac @angrycurrycel @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @exe @Napoleon de Geso @GoonCel @ihaveno1 @Blacktarpill @Ritalincel @Gone Coping @PowerLevelCel @Mainländer @wizardcel @orchis @ReallyRice @Dionysus @Words2_live_bye @Weed

When she gives you a blow job you won't know where to put it in since her eye looks like huge lips :feelskek:

@Insomniac @angrycurrycel @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @exe @Napoleon de Geso @GoonCel @ihaveno1 @Blacktarpill @Ritalincel @Gone Coping @PowerLevelCel @Mainländer @wizardcel @orchis @ReallyRice @Dionysus @Words2_live_bye @Weed

When she gives you a blow job you won't know where to put it in since her eye looks like huge lips :feelskek:

Pings me
Discord is for cucks

if she has a hole, there's a way

If she were looking the other way.

she is probably a giant fucking slut so no, if she wasn't i would just get her to wear a phantom of the opera style half mask