Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you date a femminist?

would date her?

• yes

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • no

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
let's say a femminis foid likes you for some reason, she is not heinous looking or fat, and her dick count is quite low, would you date her?

they wouldnt date me dude

I would fuck and dump

I guess but I would be willing to tell her to not be sexist and stuff.

volcel if you woun't

I would sooner kill a feminist than fuck one tbh

Hello FBIcels

At this point Hell yeah I want a date ngl. Not sure how it would go though but I'd make the best of it and if we got along I would have to slowly try to turn her traditionalist. I would start by persuading her abortion is wrong. If I can't even convince her of that then there would be nowhere to go

A foid being a feminist implies that she's going to be this entitled fat unloyal cunt. If she was somehow this imaginary loyal virgin girl that actually loved me and just shared feminist views then sure.

If I could pump and dump a girl I would, regardless if it was a feminist. I wouldn’t be a subservient cuck, only smash and dash. But if I were in that position I would most likely be chad and could probably find a better girl since all feminists tend to be unattractive, so I would look for a better looking normal girl to pump and dump.

I wouldn't piss on a feminist to put off her body from burning fire

I would sooner kill a feminist than fuck one tbh

Hello FBIcels
come on buddy, screaming PATRIARCHY in her ear while you cum inside her would be priceless

If sex is offered then yes. But otherwise, pump and dump.

I would say 95% of all women here are feminists so yes.

id blow her brains out with a 12 gauge

Yeah
I'd turn that bitch into a proper woman with the power of my dick! :feelzez:

Volcel if you don't

I saw on a hookup site and saw a couple of girls with the green handkerchief.
Never saw a pro-life in the site neither.
Green handkerchief are for "modern" feminist pro-abort.And remember many of those girls make fake acusations.So in a hookup site,you better have a spy camera in case any of them want to screw you.The last thing they want to create is to say someone raped them LOL.
But hell no,i woudn't date a feminist.Not even send a message in dating site.No way,too much risk OP.

as long as shes not a bitchy about me being a male

I saw on a hookup site and saw a couple of girls with the green handkerchief.
Never saw a pro-life in the site neither.
Green handkerchief are for "modern" feminist pro-abort.And remember many of those girls make fake acusations.So in a hookup site,you better have a spy camera in case any of them want to screw you.The last thing they want to create is to say someone raped them LOL.
But hell no,i woudn't date a feminist.Not even send a message in dating site.No way,too much risk OP.
they would acuse me of rape anyway, so i would just rape them :feelsthink:

Tbh if I was a foid I would be a feminist (not like 3rd wave but like the OG classical feminist), I would despise the fact that I was inferior to men in practically every aspect and likely want to be self reliant, but I chalk that up to currently having a Male POV, so maybe if I was actually a female I wouldnt care.

Tbh if I was a foid I would be a feminist, I would despise the fact that I was inferior to men in practically every aspect.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Idk. I'd like to think a man who's alpha enough can get even the most vicious of feminists in line. Chad tier looks would likely be required in the first place.

Depends. What level of feminism are we talking here? A lot of people probably associate feminism with the extreme feminazi stereotype, just like a lot of us are stereotyped and misrepresented by the extreme dangerous/psychopathic minority.

If she claimed she simply advocates equal rights for men and women, I would bring up the issue of the severe inequalities in dating/sexual opportunities for men and women and see what she had to say about it. Would make for an interesting discussion.

I wouldn't date her but I would fuck her if I had the chance

If she sucked my dick and swallowed my cum, yeah sure she can say and do whatever the fuck she wants. I'll even support her :feelsautistic:

they wouldnt date me dude
Just be confident BRRROOOO,be yourself BRU!!!!
too.....much.......stupidity

tenor.gif