Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date a femcel?

?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
The way things are going and the blackpill blowing up maybe some femcels will offer us sex and wanna be our gf’s.

Would you date a femcel that’s a legit 3?

That means buying her gifts every week and taking her out on vacation every month and beating her or else she’ll leave you for someone else more exciting.

The way things are going and the blackpill blowing up maybe some femcels will offer us sex and wanna be our gf’s.

That means buying her gifts every week and taking her out on vacation every month and beating her or else she’ll leave you for someone else more exciting.
Most femcels are extremely mentally ill and dykes, they’re femcels for good reasons.

Most femcels are extremely mentally ill and dykes, they’re femcels for good reasons.
True but there are some actual femcels out there

Femcels aren't real so it's a moot question

All women can get sex but not relationships though depending on how ugly she is so maybe some will put out for .is

2013 versus 2015...Simple math.

Can you post some examples of a 3/10 for reference

Comrades! the sad reality is that "femcels" do not exist women will never be alone because they will get tons of DMs from guys for just being a girl.

Doesn't matter.

Femcels are also Chad only. They choose to be celibate until Chad arrrives, that's all.

Nope because such a thing does not exist.

No, I wouldn't. Everybody knows that so called femcels [they're not actually real] dates Chad only. :feelsjuice:

Pump n dump, not date, Chico

They're the women that would rather remain single and alone if they can't be with men in the top echelons of society, lowered expectations or standards isn't in their vocabulary. :feelsjuice:

Eh, it depends on what you mean by "femcel".

Yes, there are foids who are legitimately deformed because of a genetic condition. Of course, I would not have sex with a foid who has an intellectual disability because at that point they can't even consent.

Now if a foid is just unattractive (not fat, because she can lose the weight) or a butterface but is otherwise normal, then yeah I'd still date her if she was genuinely into me but she probably wouldn't be my first choice for a hookup if I had the option to choose.

It's funny because men are actually much more forgiving on a foid's looks, and foids don't have to be Stacy or even above average in order to have a active love life. On the other hand, most men are undesirable simply for not being Chad; or just because he isn't hypermasculine, in shape, his face isn't perfect, or he has high functioning autism or Asperger's, or he's shorter than average.

JFL I can’t afford that. But yeah I’d date a femcel, to a reasonable extent, provided she isn’t a gold digger

Femcels are volcels.

yes, im not a fucking volcel

Can't date something that doesn't exist.

femcels only want chad which is why they are femcels.

yes i would date one if they for some reason decided to lower their standards

maybe if normal and just lurker not fat whale bitch whore nigger monkey >25

I LOVE CHILDREN
I LOVE CHILDREN
I LOVE CHILDREN
I LOVE CHILDREN
I LOVE CHILDREN
I LOVE CHILDREN
I LOVE CHILDREN

Yep, dumb post OP
If he was reffering to women that should be femcel according to their garbage genetics,most of us would still marry and fuck them gladly if their personality is good.So giga dumb question.Kek