Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a coal burner?

T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
Would you go into a relationship with a divorced, coal burner, mud shark, 8/10 white blonde foid? Stacy otherwise but she has been married to bbc.

No, I would have sex with her but never get into a relationship.

Would you try to orgasm by pumping your dick into a pringles can?

>divorced

>coal burner

>blonde foid

no, no, no

I would pay the price by frying the rice.

Sure as long as she not a mother

8/10 white girl is all I ever wanted

If she is gonna cheat on me then pump and dump but if she is loyal I'd wife her.

Coal burner, cum burner, rice burner, curry burner, doesn't matter. If it had sex then I don't to touch it.

I wouldn't date any woman who engaged in casual sex, regardless of the man's race. I guess if they were divorced then yeah, but she'd have to be younger than 24.

Only sex date. But such a girl would definitely not be sexually attracted to me so she'll surely want something more.

No. any woman who does this deserves to be treated like a slave and tortured.

Seeing as my dick is 5.4 inches

She wouldmt even want me.

tbqh Arabs are based. they enslave niggers.

If she doesn’t have any kids then sure.

I’ll take Tyrone’s leftovers at this point. I’m horny and desperate.

If she doesn’t have any kids then sure.

I’ll take Tyrone’s leftovers at this point. I’m horny and desperate.

blacked girls belong in a trash compactor.

I would but only for sex, I don't think I can feel anything but contempt for her.

Helll naw nigha

I would prefer bleed to death

You're above average in terms of length.
1432724756686s

I'd prefer everything over a white blonde; they are pure evil and even other foids admit they play on easy mode.

That someone had a Tyrone boyfriend before doesn't intimidate.

Hopefully she'll enjoy 90s hip hop as much as me and not listen to McPrettyFace on acoustic guitar.

No man. Better volcel than a stacyfucker.

Average of the worlds populace. Not regionally. For example in parts of africa its 7.1 inches average. In korea its like 4.2

Actually, just in Congo the average is 7.1"... Latin America has more countries in the top 10 dick sizes than Africa does IIRC. And Lebanon is the only Middle Eastern country in the top 10.

How old is she and how many big dicks has she had in her life? If she's 18 and only had one bbc then I might give her a chance after a few years of dating.

If she has a kid then no, otherwise yes

Actually, just in Congo the average is 7.1"... Latin America has more countries in the top 10 dick sizes than Africa does IIRC. And Lebanon is the only Middle Eastern country in the top 10.
Exactly. So your "average" isnt very accurate depending on your country of origin