Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date a black girl?

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
Would you be okay with importing a wife from Africa? I can't stand the smell of the thing they put on their skin and hair (some cream or grease or whatever) and I don't find them any attractive but someone suggested me focusing on those.

I wouldn't date anyone now. When I was younger, yes I would.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

I wouldn't date anyone now.
Nowadays, normies and such people seem to be quite mentally deranged (so to speak). Pump and dump, probably if I could... but relationship "material", JFL.

Images 92

Volcel if wouldn't

Nowadays, normies and such people seem to be quite mentally deranged (so to speak). Pump and dump, probably if I could... but relationship "material", JFL.
I'm 35, women my age had hundreds of partners, divorced, often kids, been everywhere done everything. Im a khhv. We wouldn't have what to offer to each other. I would only get problems and lose my freedom.

I’m mulatto only.

I would fuck one, but not date

Someone with such a high cutoff standard is definitely a volcel; I can't really imagine putting a barrier for an entire race if subhuman, realistically... :feelsjuice:

Though, of course, foids can do the same and still get desperate JBWmaxxers even if a ugly noodlefoid. :feelsclown:

I would only get problems and lose my freedom.
To be honest, you're pretty much fucked at your age. I cannot imagine how it'd be in my case, I'm 22 as of now... but age doesn't matter to me anymore.

To be honest, you're pretty much fucked at your age. I cannot imagine how it'd be in my case, I'm 22 as of now... but age doesn't matter to me anymore.
I mean we still cant get anything, but at youre age relationships are more relaxed, its not such a obligation. 25 yo plus women expect of man to be a superman in the relationship.

I would never date a black queen but i would fuck one if I could

No, I would not date a sheboon. I'm not into bestiality, and I'm not a race-traitor. Dating outside your race is cringe.

Ew no thats the most disgusting thing ever