Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Would you cut off 3 of your own fingers (any) if it meant your face improved by 3 points?

Would you amputate three of your own fingers (any) if it meant your face improved by +3/10?

• Total voters
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Hypothetical Scenario. Pain reducing drugs are allowed, but the fingers must be cut off by your doing.

Goodbye, pinkys

I think so, my right hand is pretty much useless so why not.

No. If you're already a trucel, 3 points for 3 fingers seems like a bad deal.
If it was 2 points for every finger I'd definitely consider.

Goodbye, pinkys
Pinkeys are not useless fingers. You'd have trouble with grip.

And what would i do with my improved face? I'm fucked up mentally i have no energy to ask any girl out and especially to date her. I need to fix that first.

I would go from a 2/10 to a 5. Is that worth it? I would pretty much still be incel...

For at least the chance of more sex, damn right I would.

3 facial points isn't enough. If I'm cutting off three of my fingers, I should become a gigachad. I need something to make up for being a fingerless freak.

no i need fingers for vidya

fuaaarc

a-hard-place.gif

fuck actually no. 1 finger maximum, pinkie

Fuck yeah. I'd feel like some badass Yakuza plus i'd be 3 points more handsome.

tfw having 4 fingers on each hand and foot

Maybe when bionic technology reaches a point I could just get some health insurance shit and get robotic fingers put on

Of course.

1) With a guillotine-type device, it would be over before you know it. Alternatively numbing your fingers with lidocaine and then using an electric saw would be suitable.
2) Fingers can be replaced by bionic fingers nowadays.
3) If you're allowed to keep the severed bits, a surgeon could actually reattach them.
4) 3 points of face SMV roughly corresponds to a boost of +3000% in general attractiveness.

Of course.

1) With a guillotine-type device, it would be over before you know it. Alternatively numbing your fingers with lidocaine and then using an electric saw would be suitable.
2) Fingers can be replaced by bionic fingers nowadays.
3) If you're allowed to keep the severed bits, a surgeon could actually reattach them.
4) 3 points of face SMV roughly corresponds to a boost of +3000% in general attractiveness.
high iq analysis

I would do it