Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you curb stomp a cute puppy or kitten in exchange for $18 billion guaranteed?

Would you curb stomp a cute puppy or kitten in exchange for $18 billion guaranteed?

• No, I would never do something so horrible!

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Fuck that cunt, I’ll brake every single one of this little fucker’s bones. Gimme the fucking money!

Votes: 56 72.7%

• Total voters
A puppy no cause I like dogs but a kitten? Hell, I'd do it for 50.

how the fuck did 13 ppl vote for the 1st option??

Yes, but it would be hard for me to do. I would curb stomp a foid or a chad for free though.

Fuck no, animals are bro till the end. I don't care about cash that much.

Does it have to be alive while I do it or can I kill it painlessly beforehand

I like puppies and kittens but 18 billion is a lot of money i would obviously do it

With 18 billion moneys i could probably revive that puppy.

No puppy's life is worth more than 18 billion. It would literally save me from killing myself if i could get 18 billion. Fuck that little puppy, he's dead to me, i have no morals, only morals i care about is whatever benefits me

If you said yes you're 1/3rd of the way to becoming chad.

I see some of you like the taste of Jewish semen or you're already lazy slobs that I envy

I'd pay that much to do it to every foid on the planet in GTA V.

No, a puppy or kitten could provide more companionship for me than anyone else ever has

18 billion is 18 billion I would do it for a dollar too.

Man of course everyone us going to say yes who the fuck doesn't want 18 billions

sry but i would never do that .
If i did that i wont go to valhalla after death
Real warrioirs dont squash kittens ,
they only destroy pussy ( not me ) .

Your choice. Spare the adorable little guy? Or take the $18 billion? Mind you that there’s no tax on it unlike winning a lotto jackpot or a sweepstakes. All you have to do is brutally curb stomp the lil dude to death and make it as long, painful and excruciatingly as possible. You can’t make it as quick and painless as possible. You have to torture it. You do this and you become one of the richest men on Earth.
I’d do some fucked up things for that much cash. But I don’t think I could ever do something so cruel to something so cute and innocent, unless I had to to spare my family from being murdered.
I would do it with no remorse and then build myself a palace the likes of which hasn’t been seen.