Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you curb stomp a cute puppy or kitten in exchange for $18 billion guaranteed?

Would you curb stomp a cute puppy or kitten in exchange for $18 billion guaranteed?

• No, I would never do something so horrible!

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Fuck that cunt, I’ll brake every single one of this little fucker’s bones. Gimme the fucking money!

Votes: 56 72.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Your choice. Spare the adorable little guy? Or take the $18 billion? Mind you that there’s no tax on it unlike winning a lotto jackpot or a sweepstakes. All you have to do is brutally curb stomp the lil dude to death and make it as long, painful and excruciatingly as possible. You can’t make it as quick and painless as possible. You have to torture it. You do this and you become one of the richest men on Earth.
I’d do some fucked up things for that much cash. But I don’t think I could ever do something so cruel to something so cute and innocent, unless I had to to spare my family from being murdered.

EKoaz9oXsAAWI02

ive done it without money, so no problem doing it again for mere $18kkk

ive done it without money, so no problem doing it again for mere $18kkk
Yeah I doubt you’ve actually kicked a puppy or kitten to death because that sounds illegal as fuck

nah im not desperate for money tbh

Yeah I doubt you’ve actually kicked a puppy or kitten to death because that sounds illegal as fuck
Just because its illegal doesnt mean its impossible ;)

I'd rather kill a human or a human baby tbh. In fact, I would rather torture and kill thousands of human babies than a single puppy.

Just because its illegal doesnt mean its impossible ;)
What the fuck is wrong with you
Unless you were getting chased by an angry pit bull why would you kill a defenseless animal

There's something deeply wrong with modern westerners that they value dog life over human life
I mean dogs and cats are literally considered family members. Yeah in 99% of cases of a burning house the kids get priority but you damn well know that family is gonna do whatever they can to get their beloved pet out of there

It's me or him

yes I would. animals breed easily so this puppy or kitten is easily replaceable and I get free monies

Would do it not for money but for the end of the world

Man a lot of y’all are monsters lol
B1DF183F 91E7 48F6 80D7 B630025E405B

I could be offered Jeff Bezos money to torture this dapper lil fella to death and I couldn’t do it. I’d get on the ground and cuddle the shit out of him. My testosterone levels would be destroyed and I would go full soyboy.

yes, every day millions of animals around the world get brutally killed and eaten by other animals, what difference does one more dying make. plus I could save hundreds of other puppies from dying with a 18 billion if i wanted to

Last edited:
yes, every day millions of animals around the world get brutally killed and eaten by other animals, what difference does one more dying make.
We have a way closer connection do pets than we do, idk, squirrels. Like I said dogs and cats are considered actual family members.

We have a way closer connection do pets than we do, idk, squirrels. Like I said dogs and cats are considered actual family members.

cause you were raised by society to believe that.

we could have been raised to have cows and pigs as pets and eat cats and dogs.

cause you were raised by society to believe that.

we could have been raised to have cows and pigs as pets and eat cats and dogs.
Yeah? And? I don’t care if society taught me. And besides cats and dogs themselves have shown themselves as worthy of love with how cuddly and playful they are.

My thoughts are he's either a Jew, brainwashed by the Jews, or just being edgy.

It's literally the polar opposite of being a jew.
There's something deeply wrong with modern westerners that they value dog life over human life
I think alot of people hold viewpoints like that, it's hard to not observe human nature, especially being an incel and the way you have been treated by others your entire life.

I'd fucking destroy that little fucker for that kind of money.

Do people here dislike dogs or something or is that much money that tempting even if you have to commit a horrid act

Man a lot of y’all are monsters lol
View attachment 177261
I could be offered Jeff Bezos money to torture this dapper lil fella to death and I couldn’t do it. I’d get on the ground and cuddle the shit out of him. My testosterone levels would be destroyed and I would go full soyboy.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself after doing something like that so no.

I'd use a big portion of the money to save puppies,so yes.
The ends justify the means.

It's literally the polar opposite of being a jew.
No, that is quite literally being a Jew.

I like small dogs but 18 billion is too much. It's like a fight for survival stomping it.

I prefer my conciusness clean

Would essentially depend on my mood.

No. I don't need to eat that nice, and I would never stomach anything ever again anyway.

Yes. High inhib if you wouldn't tbh. The world doesn't care me, and it wouldn't care about the puppy after people virtue signal about it on twitter and then forget about it after 2 days

no since I am not a normie sociopath who only cares about himself.

Legit said no. Money isn't the cause or the solution to my problems, women are.

chads and foids curb-stomp incels for free everyday

yes even for a $100,000 I would do it. as for those calling it immoral are low IQ, u can just give some money to cat/dog chairty afterward and you'll probably have saved far more puppies/kittens than the one u brutally killed.

Yes but it will hurt me as well

how? there are legit people who are too bluepilled to stomp the kitten/puppy
I guarantee not a single non billionaire would refuse to do this if actually given the opportunity, rather than just asked hypothetically. I'd turn it into red jelly for even 50k idgaf

No, I don't need 18 billion dollars anyways.
Would rather take the cute kitten home and raise him.

I guarantee not a single non billionaire would refuse to do this if actually given the opportunity, rather than just asked hypothetically. I'd turn it into red jelly for even 50k idgaf
same I would probably do it even for $1000(if guaranteed no prison). not less tho.

No money can cure me. The dog can be my friend

I would make sure to kill it instantly