Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you cucked fellow incel if you had a choice?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Scenario: you and random incel (not excactly user of this forum) are standing in front of 11/10 woman. Let's assume she looks like this
Dd47d79bd08ae196868962dc1514de66
You have choice: you can have sex with her, BUT your fellow incel has to watch. Would you do that?

@wereq @Chudpreet @Epedaphic @lifefuel @IncelKing @NeverEvenBegan @anandkonda @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers

Looks like a troon

Not my type so no.

Not because "she" looks like a troon

She's not attractive to me and its not marriage so no

Haram.

One of the few reasons that justify volceldom. Never cuck other people, It is morally wrong and despicable.

NO, only if you were an incel in denial. I would never add suffering to the life of a beta condemned to the worst state of essence. If I did that, I would be like a foid, or a foid-slave normie.

I would only do this if it was with an incel in denial.

I would, but what incentive would my fellow incel have to agree to that?

Moralfagcelmaxxing on this one boyo

I won't become a normie for a psychotic foid on this affair

As much as I think I would, I legit don't know if I'd even get hard with another guy watching me in person:shock:.

I would, but what incentive would my fellow incel have to agree to that?

not that bitch you brought up

I refuse to entertain a sadistic foid's whims and add suffering to fellow incels

It would be so awkward to have another man watching you have sex. But surely it must be better than being a virgin.

It would be so awkward to have another man watching you have sex. But surely it must be better than being a virgin.
Im ngl If It was just some other beta guy I wouldn’t really give a fuck

It would be like a cat watching you fuck

It depends what type of guy he is

If He is like a IT member or some type of faggot like that then I wouldn’t care tbh

It would be like a fly on a wall watching you have sex
Unless he’s going to be beating his dick in the corner or the closet because that would put me off and be weird

I would but not with her and depends on the users

On steroids the thought of fucking in front of people/trying to be quiet sounds hot

Not on it I would say no matter what

There's a chance that my fellow random brocel just went through a traumatic suicidefuel, or are on the brink of ropemaxxing (Plus fuck cuckoldry), so no.

Im ngl If It was just some other beta guy I wouldn’t really give a fuck

It would be like a cat watching you fuck
This is what I was thinking as well. Being watched by a normie or chad would be a thousand times worse.

But a fellow subhuman incel? He would probably understand me, he would probably do the same.

This is what I was thinking as well. Being watched by a normie or chad would be a thousand times worse.

But a fellow subhuman incel? He would probably understand me, he would probably do the same.
Why are you fine with it when its an incel if thats the reason why??

Wouldn’t it be the same with a normie or chad
they would cuck you too given the chance so why would it not be comfortable with them if thats the way you feel about it

I feel like the reason I wouldnt care about it being an incel is since he is on the same level as me and he wouldn’t feel like a threat especially If it was a beta IT user looking type of guy
We might both be on the same level as incels but since I’m the one fucking the girl Id feel like Im mogging him
but If it was a normie or chad it would be awkward since they mog me

Tbf If I had higher T I probably wouldn’t care even if a chad watched me because he would be the one watching like a bitch But atleast how I am now I dont think Id be comfortable with it

Why are you fine with it when its an incel if thats the reason why??

Wouldn’t it be the same with a normie or chad
they would cuck you too given the chance so why would it not be comfortable with them if thats the way you feel about it

I feel like the reason I wouldnt care about it being an incel is since he is on the same level as me and he wouldn’t feel like a threat especially If it was a beta IT user looking type of guy
We might both be on the same level as incels but since I’m the one fucking the girl Id feel like Im mogging him
but If it was a normie or chad it would be awkward since they mog me

Tbf If I had higher T I probably wouldn’t care even if a chad watched me because he would be the one watching like a bitch But atleast how I am now I dont think Id be comfortable with it
Ideally I want to fuck the woman without any man watching me :feelsokman:

Ideally I want to fuck the woman without any man watching me :feelsokman:
I mean yeah obviously :feelskek:
Im not going to be paying any attention to that mf in this situation anyway Thats like maybe a couple mins you got to ignore this guy while your fucking a 10/10 girl its not going to be hard to take your eyes off the girl So you wouldn’t take notice of them anyway

Ima be gettin to it yano what Im sayin

Scenario: you and random incel (not excactly user of this forum) are standing in front of 11/10 woman. Let's assume she looks like this
You have choice: you can have sex with her, BUT your fellow incel has to watch. Would you do that?

@wereq @Chudpreet @Epedaphic @lifefuel @IncelKing @NeverEvenBegan @anandkonda @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers
Either Him or me tbh, so yeah. (If its a bluepilled incel, a incel in denial, or a r/foreveralone retard.)

yes. 1 rejection would be more brutal than this for him and in exchange I get to ascend. 17 no votes from cels coping too much with principles / more likely just grandstanding their principles for good person points. I would not want to be watched but still worth it
Tbh we would do worse. Incels who ascend repeatedly and consistently disown the blackpill for brownie points with becky.
They turn into massive simps just for 1 sniff of becky feet. Happens SO MANY TIMES. One of the most depressing things to see happen. It pulls the veil back on how people make themselves as great as possible even here. People deny it happens until they see it happen, then get angry. It has happened repeatedly here, when users here ascend. Immediate U turn, leaked messages of them shittalking us and saying the blackpill isnt real after serious participation for years, and first hand reading all the evidence. Mostly because they will throw every resource they have into preserving what they got, and foresake anything. It is a cope we are inherently less wicked. Humans can live with just about anything and believe it's fine.
I remember 1 story on 4chan of a guy who ascended at a playing card gathering after shittalking all of his incelbros he arrived with. He forsook all his many year long incelbros for 1 night of poon and we WOULD do the same. Still users will cope 'no i wouldn't i am based :soy:' that is an identity based cope. It is easy to say you would not do something when it has not happened to them. It is a very easy way to feel better about yourself. All his friends hated him viscerally for 'betrayal' but that was holier-than-thou cope, we would all do that. Any user thinking their values would be more important is self inflating, which is bluepillery. It is not looking honestly at an uncomfortable reality they do not like. One of the most depressing blackpills is self bias. If everyone is biased, there is still truth, so it does not deny anything, but it moreso suggests principles don't actually exist and noone cares about truth, they just adore it if it is on their side and smear campaign the fuck out of truth if it is not.

I refuse to entertain a sadistic foid's whims and add suffering to fellow incels
cope. Literally. if this happened you would do this but think you would not because it gives moral brownie points. There is no real world reward for answering yes, but there is a real world reward for answering no, it makes you look good and feel you have good morals. There's no reason to think critically if you would actually do it.
Half of the users who replied claimed they would never do harm to a person who might read their reply. Not even to ascend. With 11/10. Blackpill tbh

NO, only if you were an incel in denial. I would never add suffering to the life of a beta condemned to the worst state of essence. If I did that, I would be like a foid, or a foid-slave normie.

I would only do this if it was with an incel in denial.
' i would never do this even though it won't be tested:soy:' cope