Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Would you cuck someone to escape inceldom?

Title

• Total voters
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Title. Would you sleep with a bitch if you knew she was in a LTR and you would be turning the boyfriend/husband into a cuck?

It's a cuck or be cucked world.

But I would feel weird about it.

To cuck or to be cucked that is the question.

Are they really cucks if they dont know/ give consent beforehand?

I would cuck anyone because its their fault for being with that whore anyway

No one in this world is truly your friend.

@blackletcel explain yourself

I wouldn't want that to be my first time.

Just don't do it to your buddies. Everyone else is fair game.

@fukmylyf I agree with you though. If you're a virgin losing it to a two-timing slut wouldn't be very enjoyable.

Cuck or be cucked, Jack.
Incels.me taught me that.
MonsoonI4

It's pretty much the only way nowadays but I still feel like it's a bad thing to do.

If he's a bluepill cuck I'll be happy to, he probably wouldn't mind either considering how "woke" he is, respecting his wife's decisions is what a real feminist does. But I would never cuck anyone who is blackpilled and anti-degenerate, that's fucked up.

Everyone who voted no is a lying sack of shit. JFL if you think incels have morals.

i wouldnt cuck a close friend
but i only have one close friend and hes just as much of an incel as i am so there's that

strangers? dont care
it's a cuck eat cuck world after all

I'd feel weird about it, but I'm pretty sure I'd do it.

If he's a bluepill cuck I'll be happy to, he probably wouldn't mind either considering how "woke" he is, respecting his wife's decisions is what a real feminist does. But I would never cuck anyone who is blackpilled and anti-degenerate, that's fucked up.
Since you're about to fuck his gf, you can probably get know just by asking her. If he's anti degenerate should also tell him, truth about his "modest girl".

Since you're about to fuck his gf, you can probably get know just by asking her. If he's anti degenerate should also tell him, truth about his "modest girl".
Good idea, if he's really anti-degenerate then he will be happy I told him the truth about her. A cuck would get mad at a man for telling him about his cheating spouse.

Good idea, if he's really anti-degenerate then he will be happy I told him the truth about her. A cuck would get mad at a man for telling him about his cheating spouse.
"Ma girl is not like that, REEEEEEEEE you lie!"
*Tries to beat you with his tiny 13 cm soy wrists*