Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you creampie a fertile Stacy if you had the chance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Would you creampie a fertile Stacy if you had the chance?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Let's say a Stacy comes to your door right now and asks you to creampie her, would you do it? She's not on birth control or any contraceptives. I'd do it tbh. I don't really want a kid right now, but I'd still risk it.

Depends on the foid.

Haha. Some polls are funny.

It's like asking a community of starved people: "would you eat food if someone showed up in your front door offering it?"

I don't know. What's the motivation behind such a question when the answer is obvious.

Yes I would krempi
Also this question is ridiculous

Most "Stacies" are White holes, and we are all aware of AIDS...

I would creampie her as deep as I could. Then I would flee to Thailand

It's like asking a community of starved people: "would you eat food if someone showed up in your front door offering it?"

I don't know. What's the motivation behind such a question when the answer is obvious.
It's obviously not a risk-free situation. I know many on this forum are not in a position to support a child, so I think the poll is interesting.

Easy. I wouldn't support the child
You think the government is gonna let you get away with that? Maybe in some shithole country.

You know how much power do foids hold these days? She can just say a word after regret fuck with a normie and then the normie gets sent to jail and the whore gets millions from state compensation. It is a clown world.
I think that's way overblown. People also get hit by lightning. Not a reason to stay indoors forever.

Would krempi then force the morning after pill down her throat. No way I'm dooming my son to a life of inceldom or my daughter to degeneracy.

You think the government is gonna let you get away with that? Maybe in some shithole country.
It's easier than you think. Just gotta move away from her and work under the table or be an unemployed bum. Plenty of guys get away with it. My my grandpa did and so did my sister's dad

Depends on their age, if they're under 16, yes.

Let's say a Stacy comes to your door right now and asks you to creampie her, would you do it? She's not on birth control or any contraceptives. I'd do it tbh. I don't really want a kid right now, but I'd still risk it.
I wouldn't without condom

She can take pregnance pills, fill her with those and cum, teen girls on my country do that a lot and even brag about it, unfortunately they act like nuns with me

She'll have an abortion anyhow if she gets pregnant , 100% of all Foids do. They only keep Chad's, this is why France outlawed paternity tests. So yeah, I'd definitely do it and if she claims pregnancy and miraculously didn't abort it I'll demand a paternity test to clear my name (0% chance that a prime Stacy would keep my kid). :blackpill:

I'd like a Fertile stacy to tittyfuck my dick. I'd cum all over those busty tits.

Tough call actually, yes the sex would be good, but Im def not looking to impregnate any foid and have to pay child support for the next 18 years

I’d love to get a son from a Stacy ngl

Yes and then legit kill myself when the kid is born. Or old enough to want to know who I am

Tall tight pussy stacey :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

Catholics have a moral obligation to always creampie during sex.