Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you convert to feminism for a girlfriend

Would you convert ?

• No.

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
You have to believe everything feminism believe but you’d get a cute girlfriend (any relationship dynamic you want, equal, FLR , MLR)

No, Cuck for asking us this :feelswhat:

You have to believe everything feminism believe but you’d get a cute girlfriend (any relationship dynamic you want, equal, FLR , MLR)
this is contradicting

if u believe in true feminism ur gonna be the bitch in the relationship

u aint even trying to beat the femdomcuck allegations jfl

this is contradicting

if u believe in true feminism ur gonna be the bitch in the relationship

u aint even trying to beat the femdomcuck allegations jfl
I’m not a cuck Saar.

It's the same as asking if i would go vegan for a GF. Never in a million years.

I cannot do it, believing in that shit makes it impossible to interpret the world correctly.

Probably yes, for the sake of pussy, I would go for such self-abasement. Is it so hard to say what people want you to say, even if you don't agree with it inside? I have a good experience of doublethink- saying what others want you to say while keeping your opinion to yourself.

The next question will be: will you convert to cuckoldism for a yearly sloppy seconds 5 seconds session ?

Fucking retarded

I would rather kill myself

Nice one :feelskek:
will not answer for obvious reasons but this has to be the highest IQ honeypot thread for the mods rn :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

More retarded threads

It means football. It’s a uk saying
Your trying to fuck IT, You want to play with balls, You want to convert to feminism for a slice of used up roastie? Are you OK in the head? :dafuckfeels:

Play ball? Football? Dont think so, Then youd be fucking footballs aleredy.

Your trying to fuck IT, You want to play with balls, You want to convert to feminism for a slice of used up roastie? Are you OK in the head? :dafuckfeels:
Not at all lol

I’ll be fine by tomorrow. I’m a little drunk rn

I wouldn't be able to.

I rather kill myself.

Who the fuck voted “yes”?

I’m genuinely curious as to why they are even here

Only weak men would say yes