Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you consider yourself a boring person?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
There is nothing I dread more than being alone with just one other person. I have some sort of a social circle but whenever I see one of my friends separately, I realise that I have absolutely nothing to contribute to a conversation. This is obviously 100 times worse when i'm forced to talk to someone I barely know.

How the fuck do normies even make small talk? It seems so weird to me.
I know most normies aren't super interesting but they will always find things to talk about. I just can't fucking do that. I don't think i'll ever learn how to. I don't give a shit about sports, Love Island, Kardashians, I only listen to whatever music is on the radio. This excludes me from like 95% of normie conversations.

And with foids, I may as well be talking to my cat... we're basically different species. I don't know what to do. Do I force myself to watch Love Island so I can have pointless conversations about it? jfl.
I have a long way to go with my NTmaxxing.

Last edited:
lol no

perhaps by normie standards because i don't give a fuck about sports

I don't think i'll ever learn how to. I don't give a shit about sports, Love Island, Kardashians, I only listen to whatever music is on the radio.
too bad, this is the shit u have to put up with if you want a social circle, theres a price to everything
Do I force myself to watch Love Island so I can have pointless conversations about it?
does your social circle consist of flamboyant faggots? regardless, yes if u want to be a ''part of the group'' u have to act like an npc to some extent and indulge in normie interests

They like to talk about weather, trivia, politics, and sports. All boring shit imo

does your social circle consist of flamboyant faggots?
unironically yeah, but I hope to meet a new group in college. Currently my friends are all gays and incels/ failed normies like me. If I want to ascend, I have to look for a group that likes partying and drinking.
What do you suggest I do? Should I read up about random little bullshit topics normies like to discuss?

They like to talk about weather, trivia, politics, and sports. All boring shit imo
yeah, this

unironically yeah, but I hope to meet a new group in college. Currently my friends are all gays and incels/ failed normies like me. If I want to ascend, I have to look for a group that likes partying and drinking.
What do you suggest I do? Should I read up about random little bullshit topics normies like to discuss?
get out of that group if you have any intention on ascending, losers attract other losers and if a whore were to see you hang out with incels like you they wouldnt even bother speaking to you
how old are you? if youre like 17-25 then get into normie interests like gymmaxxing, partying, watch the trending shows, listen to the faggot pop music that gets released

keep in mind that this shit is only worth doing if you have a face that is salvageable and not a manlet

get out of that group if you have any intention on ascending, losers attract other losers and if a whore were to see you hang out with incels like you they wouldnt even bother speaking to you
how old are you? if youre like 17-25 then get into normie interests like gymmaxxing, partying, watch the trending shows, listen to the faggot pop music that gets released

keep in mind that this shit is only worth doing if you have a face that is salvageable and not a manlet
My gay friends aren't losers. To be honest they're out my league when it comes to social status. But the problem is that obviously they don't like going out to places with foids and because they're so much out my league, they basically use me as comic relief. Whenever i'm with them they always make fun of me at least once and disguise it as a "joke".
And yeah, my incel friends are really just failed normies. They could ascend, but they're just such unbelievable, limp-dicked (straight) faggots that they never want to go out to bars or clubs or any sort of parties.

So my future basically relies on whether or not I can meet people in college who like to go out drinking once a week. I'll be studying computer science so that definitely doesn't make things easier for me.
I also started gymcelling recently. What shows do normies like?

I'm not boring! I collect shit and urine to throw at normies:feelshmm:

My gay friends
The thread about you being an infiltrator seems more likely each day.
Are you coming out of the closet, buddy? Something you wanna tell us? Huh fag?

The thread about you being an infiltrator seems more likely each day.
Are you coming out of the closet, buddy? Something you wanna tell us? Huh fag?
lol what? It's not like i'm spoiled for choice. They're my friend group from highschool. I don't give a shit who someone sticks their dick in, as long as it's not little boys.

My gay friends aren't losers. To be honest they're out my league when it comes to social status. But the problem is that obviously they don't like going out to places with foids and because they're so much out my league, they basically use me as comic relief. Whenever i'm with them they always make fun of me at least once and disguise it as a "joke".
And yeah, my incel friends are really just failed normies. They could ascend, but they're just such unbelievable, limp-dicked (straight) faggots that they never want to go out to bars or clubs or any sort of parties.

So my future basically relies on whether or not I can meet people in college who like to go out drinking once a week. I'll be studying computer science so that definitely doesn't make things easier for me.
I also started gymcelling recently. What shows do normies like?
leave those faggots dude, dont let them walk over you
even if you manage to get better looks, you will still need to expose yourself to females irl (online dating is useless if ur below chadlite), thats why u need to find people that do shit that involves foids
if youre going to college its going to be much easier, u can just clubmaxx and if youre lucky some whore who is too drunk to see what you look like would be willing to let you stick it in

as for normie shows etc, idk man i stopped hanging out with normies a while ago so im out of the loop

There is nothing I dread more than being alone with just one other person. I have some sort of a social circle but whenever I see one of my friends separately, I realise that I have absolutely nothing to contribute to a conversation. This is obviously 100 times worse when i'm forced to talk to someone I barely know.

How the fuck do normies even make small talk? It seems so weird to me.
I know most normies aren't super interesting but they will always find things to talk about. I just can't fucking do that. I don't think i'll ever learn how to. I don't give a shit about sports, Love Island, Kardashians, I only listen to whatever music is on the radio. This excludes me from like 95% of normie conversations.

And with foids, I may as well be talking to my cat... we're basically different species. I don't know what to do. Do I force myself to watch Love Island so I can have pointless conversations about it? jfl.
No I consider myself an interesting person due to my knowledge in trivia. The problem is that I'm ugly so they don't give me a chance to talk. :feelsrope:

leave those faggots dude, dont let them walk over you
even if you manage to get better looks, you will still need to expose yourself to females irl (online dating is useless if ur below chadlite), thats why u need to find people that do shit that involves foids
if youre going to college its going to be much easier, u can just clubmaxx and if youre lucky some whore who is too drunk to see what you look like would be willing to let you stick it in

as for normie shows etc, idk man i stopped hanging out with normies a while ago so im out of the loop
My problems are mental. I am a socially retarded sperg. At least I was before COVID. I've improved a lot since but I haven't been able to test it out yet. College will be my time for that. I'm starting soon so I guess i'll see. You think i'll find some nightclub-going normies in my CS course?

You think i'll find some nightclub-going normies in my CS course?
your social life depends on it :feelskek:
there will probably be some actual normies there, just remember to make friends the first few days of college or else your fucked

who the fuck would like to have fag friends?

who the fuck would like to have fag friends?
Why does it matter if they're fags? The point is they're assholes but at least it allowed me to have a social life to a certain extent in highschool.

yes cuz all my interests are obscure as fuck hipster shit

nothing to talk about with normies except muh sportsball

Why does it matter if they're fags? The point is they're assholes but at least it allowed me to have a social life to a certain extent in highschool.

I am the most boring person you'll probably meet in person, i literally have no friends and I don't go outside regularly, I have no real hobbies i'm comfortable speaking about and I don't have any cool fun stories to tell, i literally can't carry a conversation about myself, i don't even know what to say i like and dislike, what the fuck do you even say

I wouldn't call myself boring.

Great thread. I don’t share the interests of normies so I have nothing to contribute when I talk with them. So by normie-standards, I am indeed considered a boring person.
NT is different though. NT is not so much about what you’re interested in, but more about how you interact and communicate with ppl, verbally and non-verbally.

“People with Asperger's often experience difficulty socializing and blending in with normies, apparently due to being bad with emotional recognition and expression, the condition sometimes being co-morbid or conflated with prosopagnosia (face-blindness).”

Last edited: