Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you consider someone a chad if he has a subhuman dick?

Braindamage

Braindamage

Banned
-
lets say sub7 inch dick. Would he be a chad while not having any big chad tools?

micropenis is a death sentence. sub7 inch isn't (not even specific too, what if he's 6.99 inch jfl).

Last edited:
sub7? what r u talking about
its more like sub4

Genetic superiority, it's not possible.

Yes penis size is only the cherry on the top, women don't go out looking for big dicks, they go out looking for Chad regardless of what size is penis size it. Some people cope by saying "women would date me if they knew how big my penis was". Even if you had your penis size written on your forehead women will always choose small penises Chad over incel with 10 inch cock.

Yes, his face still gets him through the door/past the initial threshold of attractiveness.
Yes penis size is only the cherry on the top, women don't go out looking for big dicks, they go out looking for Chad regardless of what size is penis size it. Some people cope by saying "women would date me if they knew how big my penis was". Even if you had your penis size written on your forehead women will always choose small penises Chad over incel with 10 inch cock.
This.

brutal