Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you consider settling for a landwhale an acension?

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
Truthfully, I would not. I don't care if this is bragging or not, it's not like landwhales are approaching me

but i genuinely would rather stay single regardless of whether it makes me a volcel

Truthfully, I would not. I don't care if this is bragging or not, it's not like landwhales are approaching me

but i genuinely would rather stay single regardless of whether it makes me a volcel
define "landwhale" in this context

Obese and sub4 face (often, the fat ruins the face as well)
some people are idiots who consider normal weight girls "landwhales" and only want skeletons

My cock wouldn't be able to get hard for her, so not possible.

will not be able to get hard

some people are idiots who consider normal weight girls "landwhales" and only want skeletons

Those people are retarded, or homosexual suspects. Normal weight is perfect to me.

Don't understand what is so attractive about anorexic planks.

I have no patience for people who can’t fucking stop eating. There’s a reason why gluttony is a sin.
sorry but this sounds exactly like it sounds like a health obsessed reddit soyboy
Those people are retarded, or homosexual suspects. Normal weight is perfect to me.

Don't understand what is so attractive about anorexic planks.
yeah, i like normal weight

If the relationship isn’t betabux, yeah.

sorry but this sounds exactly like it sounds like a health obsessed reddit soyboy

yeah, i like normal weight

I mean, the truly perfect body is an hourglass figure, but anything between somewhat underweight and somewhat overweight is in an ideal enough range.

Tbh, females that reduce their SMV because they can't control their eating are truly pathetic creatures. Like imagine they sit around being cranky all day because 9/10 Chad ignores them and they only get 8/10 Chad, when they could just lose the fucking weight and like a miracle, can have 9/10 Chad. JFL at these femoids.

If the relationship isn’t betabux, yeah.

This also factors in. Betabuxxing a fucking landwhale is not ascension. Imagine getting married to that shit, and then divorce raped. You'd actually be DESCENDING, not ascending, to a state even worse than Incel and a pinch better than literal hell itself.