Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you consider ascending with any foid whatsoever?

• Thread starter Depressed_Ricecel
  • Start date
Depressed_Ricecel

Depressed_Ricecel

Sushicel
-
If a foid notices you and asks you out, would you date her regardless of what she looked like? Or do you have specific standards?

Personally, I wouldn't give a shit about her looks as long as she doesn't try cheating. But what about you?

Personally, I wouldn't give a shit about her looks
Downloadfile
here's your foid

It would be symbolic. But the only way my dick get up with a granny or so would be thinking in other foid while she gives me blowjob.

my standards:
6/10 look
asian or white

I would if I had no other choice. If I did, which I probably would, fuck no.
Thing is, you could make her lose weight, but then she might dump you for chad
Fat bitches are disgusting anyway, wouldn't even touch one

not any foid :feelsLSD:has to be a 5.9 or something like that

I would normally say yes to this. However at my job, the ugliest, fattest, grimiest thot tried giving me her phone number when I first started. My guy, she had a squashed, pug looking nose, bout my height, easily outweighed me by over 100 pounds and not with a good thick body shape either. She has thin legs, no ass, a massive Michelin man looking gut, no tits, no neck, orangutan shaped face, horrid breath and nasty teeth from smoking. My boy, she was built like gru from despicable me, Dr. Eggman from Sonic or like the penguin from Batman. No fuckin thank you. To the lava pits with that one

As long as she's not over 23.

Yes, but it depends. Maybe the girl is too ugly for my ding dong to go up. In which case i would decline, but if she has same interests as me i would not mind even if she's a bit ugly, chubby.