Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you come back here if you ever ascended?

swarthcel

swarthcel

Just Love and Peace man
★★★★
What would you guys do if you ever managed to ascend with a girl and you get together. Would you guys continue posting here or abandon this place?

Hehe

would come here one last time to flex and offer irl help then get permabanned

I would self delete my account and then make a new one

I would stop posting but I would probably occasionally lurk to see what's going on.

Make ascension post and self ban. Would maybe lurk just to see what's happening but that's about it.

How will you help us ? Will you tell us the good old "just be confident bro" ?
By meeting up IRL and taking other incels with me to geomaxx or even helping with more daily stuff like the gym if they're not too far
inb4 no help for your face

Make ascension post and self ban. Would maybe lurk just to see what's happening but that's about it.
Honestly I feel like I'd end up moving to .org as well to fill the void left by this forum

By meeting up IRL and taking other incels with me to geomaxx or even helping with more daily stuff like the gym if they're not too far
There is no gym for your face or your height or your autism

There is no gym for your face or your height or your autism
I'm not a wizard nigga, I would still offer what help I can give to those who might want it

probably not because everyone would hate me if I ascend

There's no ascension for real incels, if women never desired you when you were young why would they want to fuck with you when you get older. Plenty of users here are 25+ and it's truly over for us, if some guy ascends without providing money to woman then he was never an incel in the first place, maybe just socially retarded but still not ugly or short.

I'd come here from time to time

I'd lurk but not talk out of respect (or I'd self ban), only way I see it happening at my current physical state is some foid who sees me as betabuxx material cause of my job otherwise it's not happening..

I also have hopes of changing said physical state with some unorthodox methods and surgery for some other stuff that bothers me so it could happen.

There's no ascension for real incels, if women never desired you when you were young why would they want to fuck with you when you get older. Plenty of users here are 25+ and it's truly over for us, if some guy ascends without providing money to woman then he was never an incel in the first place, maybe just socially retarded but still not ugly or short.
Not really, hardmaxxing like surgery could make you atleast mtn if you get a good surgeon

yes,make the good old last post or if i don´t i would just stay lurking years after my last post here or answer in a thread like 5 years later.