Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you clone your dna to make a foid version of yourself?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Would you date your foid looksmatch literally genetically just a foid version of you

the foid version of me would run off with chad because it's in foids genetics to be repulsed by unattractive men and date attractive men

the foid version of me would run off with chad because it's in foids genetics to be repulsed by unattractive men and date attractive men
This. As long as it's a biological woman there's literally no chance of a stable relationship

volcel if you wouldn't

my female clone would never settle for me

Itd be kind of weird but I'm not a volcel so yes

Remove her hypergamy genes.

Btw imagine the inbreeding levels of a possible son

this

also i woun't want to make inbreed children

she would reject me and go for chad tbh

Nope, I'm better spend money on robo-waifu.

it would be incest tbh

yes, but would rather clone prime jb stacy and force her to be my gf, if only that could become a thing