Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you choose to be a successful chad or have neve been born?

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Title, and explain why.
I sincerely don't know what I would choose.
If I was a chad, I could be enjoying life more, and get to see life in a better way rather than rotting in loneliness.
If I was not born, I would not get to see all the despair and endless disgrace and suffering of this world.

Tell your decision and reason with sincerity.

i would like to be chad

Successful Chad, obviously.

greycel thread

Most retarded thread of the week :feelskek:

Never been born

Better never to have been

Obviously Chad, duh.

Easy decision. Chad of course. Next time make it harder.

greycel thread
Most retarded thread of the week :feelskek:
Reason: even if you were a chad, you would still be surrounded and aware of all the disgraces of the world and it would be completely innevitable that at some point one of these disgraces would hit you, sooner or later in a form or another, in a potentially long-term way where you could take years to recover or permanently scar you. No one is safe from disgraces and misfortunes.
It is only retarded if you are low IQ and can't think of the possibilities of real life. Many chads have endured suffering and turned to be outcasts later in life due to addiction problems and irreversible disgraces in their personal life. Next time before commenting try to at least acknowledge that no one is immune to the world striking you with its most devastating aspects of life and adversity.
Same as above. @TINMAN
never been born.

imo people who choose the other option are low IQ.

nobody is immune from sufferings. not even giga stacies nor giga chads. accidents, illness, misfortunes, happen all the time and nobody enjoy being on a death bed.

no birth, no suffering
Yes, but people here are too low IQ it seems and can only focus on chad sex life without accounting for adversities of life that can hit anyone, doesn't matter social status or financial status. Look at successful rich people that were struck by hardships and ended up taking their own lifes. They think if they are chad they will be immune to the adversities of life. lol

Last edited:
Reason: even if you were a chad, you would still be surrounded and aware of all the disgraces of the world and it would be completely innevitable that at some point one of these disgraces would hit you, sooner or later in a form or another, in a potentially long-term way where you could take years to recover or permanently scar you. No one is safe from disgraces and misfortunes.
It is only retarded if you are low IQ and can't think of the possibilities of real life. Many chads have endured suffering and turned to be outcasts later in life due to addiction problems and irreversible disgraces in their personal life. Next time before commenting try to at least acknowledge that no one is immune to the world striking you with its most devastating aspects of life and adversity.
Same as above. @TINMAN
No, you would just ignore them, because your happiness would be higher than your pain

No, you would just ignore them, because your happiness would be higher than your pain
Completely valid point, but there is PERSONAL life. What if your mom had a terminal illness? What if you had a brother that unfortunately was disabled after and accident? What if your father was an important figure in your life your mirrored yourself in and was a victim of a fatal crime?
Like I said, nobody on this planet is safe from the adversities of life, it can struck anyone, incel, chad, beckie, stacy, billionaires, literally anyone.
People need to think past "yeah I would be having sex, fuck the rest". lol Please people here need to think further.
People can be incel and have a structure family and a privileged life regarding finance but many chads are successful without having very good family or financial stabilities. I know such people from my place. Rich fucks that never got any pussy while poor people that barely have anything to each bang 2 different chicks every week. I know a guy like that. Dude has fucked like 50 girls and he can barely pay his rent and food at the end of the week, doesn't even have a car or a watch.

I choose to be Chad. You always die in the end along with all your memories so it's basically the same as never being born in the first place.

Completely valid point, but there is PERSONAL life. What if your mom had a terminal illness? What if you had a brother that unfortunately was disabled after and accident? What if your father was an important figure in your life your mirrored yourself in and was a victim of a fatal crime?
Like I said, nobody on this planet is safe from the adversities of life, it can struck anyone, incel, chad, beckie, stacy, billionaires, literally anyone.
People need to think past "yeah I would be having sex, fuck the rest". lol Please people here need to think further.
People can be incel and have a structure family and a privileged life regarding finance but many chads are successful without having very good family or financial stabilities. I know such people from my place. Rich fucks that never got any pussy while poor people that barely have anything to each bang 2 different chicks every week. I know a guy like that. Dude has fucked like 50 girls and he can barely pay his rent and food at the end of the week, doesn't even have a car or a watch.
Everyone passes through it, and the love your mother gave to you, caused bigger happiness than the pain caused by her death.

So overal, happiness would overcome the pain, and you need to stop looking by one side.

Value is subjective, people will value what they don't have usually, thats why incels will value more sex than income, especially richcels, while poor guys who fuck and have gfs, will value more income

Everyone passes through it, and the love your mother gave to you, caused bigger happiness than the pain caused by her death.
And THAT is why mothers will never be replaced under any circumstances, ever.
Of course that all the happy times can compensate for the grief of loss, but you can't deny that it will hurt really bad. Losing the person that has brought you to this world and raised you is very tough. Some people never recover because they were SO attached.
A structured family is the most important thing someone can have in their life, and when a family becomes fragmented and people start to transition to the unknown (death) it's when reality starts to strike.
The lesson from an important song is: Love me in the flesh, don't wait until death to sing my praise.
Always give all the value in the world to these that you still have before it is too late.

never been born
this world is joke

a successful chad without mental illness, of course.

never been born.

imo people who choose the other option are low IQ.

nobody is immune from sufferings. not even giga stacies nor giga chads. accidents, illness, misfortunes, happen all the time and nobody enjoy being on a death bed.

no birth, no suffering
Indeed take the Zeke yeager pill
Zeke 854 anime 1

chad ofc, imagine living life on easy mode

Never forget the Brendan Fraser pill

7f39aea569c85e2056778da554d94fd4

That's a tough one. If I was born a chad I would probably have an amazing life and not feel so bitter and empty or i'd at least know what it's like to be loved. On the other hand i'm so screwed up now that I'm pretty much over life so I don't even care if was a Chad. I'll never love again anyways. I guess it depends on whether or not I kept my memories. If I woke up as a handsome billionaire tomorrow I would still rather not be born but if I was a rich chad from birth then of course i'd pick that

What does never been born mean? I can’t imagine not existing as a human.

Be Chad and Race through life