Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you cheat on your gf if you were a Chad?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I honestly would. Not on my wife, but if I were a 22-year old Chad with a gf I would probably cheat on her. I wouldn't go out of my way to do so, but if an opportunity came along with a hotter girl I would go for it.

no, because I believe in romantic love
Haruka outfit 5

I'd beat her until she's unconscious. (In Minecraft.)

I'd try not to

Not if I actually cared about her. I expect her to not cheat on me so I don't think it's a big deal not to cheat in return

Yes, i would be owed that right. Me cheating on my gf would be an act of solidarity to all the brocels that cant get it

Yes and I'd beat her too. She needs to know who's the boss

Big mistake.
idk if I was literally a chad, she might not. foids often cheat because they desire something they aren't getting in their current relationship. Chad typically can fulfill her needs

I honestly would. Not on my wife, but if I were a 22-year old Chad with a gf I would probably cheat on her. I wouldn't go out of my way to do so, but if an opportunity came along with a hotter girl I would go for it.
With my current mindset, absolutely.
If I were in a typical bluepilled romantic fantasy, in a relationship with my high school sweetheart or oneitis or something like that, then probably no.

Yes absolutely. I wouldn't be a very "nice" boyfriend, I would abuse her and cheat on her all the time without remorse

I wouldn’t have a girlfriend if I were a Chad but an endless string of fuck buddies and one night stands.

Modern foids are worthless for relationships as they are mentally ill and cannot pair bond.

Even the young ones have been ran through already by 75+ Chads.

So if I were Chad I’d always be fucking and wearing a rubber everytime and getting regularly tested for STD’s and I’d be on that anti HIV/AIDS prevention drug Truvada if my system could tolerate it ie it has bad to annoying side effects for some people.

Yes everyday. New hoe every day till I hit the wall

I wouldn’t have a girlfriend if I were a Chad but an endless string of fuck buddies and one night stands.

Modern foids are worthless for relationships as they are mentally ill and cannot pair bond.
Same, but I think I'd have fuck buddies for a while and then get tired of them. Or ween down to one that I could easily fuck every week or so.

No, because I'm for monogamy. If Chad has a wife and two mistresses, then it deprives someone of even a potential chance.

Yes i would. Being aware of female nature made me realise: cheat or get cheated on

Even the young ones have been ran through already by 75+ Chads.

So if I were Chad I’d always be fucking and wearing a rubber everytime and getting regularly tested for STD’s and I’d be on that anti HIV/AIDS prevention drug Truvada if my system could tolerate it ie it has bad to annoying side effects for some people.
I would just get a vasectomy in that scenario but if you are like me I am uncomfortable with the idea of my junk getting messed with surgically entirely.

I would just get a vasectomy in that scenario but if you are like me I am uncomfortable with the idea of my junk getting messed with surgically entirely.
I’d do that too especially since they’ve had virtually painless non invasive laser vasectomies for a long time now.

Yes I would, and if she catches me, I'll turn it into a threesome.

i would tell her ugly men are better and that she’ll never be ok with a chad like me until she gets with a ugly men then ill run my face over a car and make her date me

If you were chad you would be treated differently for whole your life, everyone would be nicer towards you decade after decade, imagine how fucking fucked up in the head you have to be to destroy it and cheat... but the reality is most normies and chads do cheat opportunitiy presents itself :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Now lets come back to incels - most of them were treated like uter shit their whole lives, decade after decade after decade, and the truth is person is such conditions throws their morality away sooner or later.
So would I cheat if I were chad? 10 years ago I would say that I definitely wouldnt.
But now after 32 years of shit existence, after experiencing that most morals cant survive in a world where everyone treats you bad the moment they get to know you coz u ugly, I would like to think that I wouldnt, I like to imagine that Im better, but the truth is I dont know, maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't.

Last edited:
Literally all I want is a foid who I won't cheat on, who won't cheat on me, and will be mutually supportive, until one of us dies. This is literally impossible to find, so it's over. Lowest standard known to man and I fail by miles

i would not have a girlfriend just fucking another new slut every day

Foids would use all types mental gymnastics to defend a Chad murdering them in cold blood ofc I would cheat

no, this mentality that "x does y so I can do the same, right?" is retarded

no, so other guys gets more chances