Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you buy a gypsy wife/foid ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
it's like buying a mouse, it will escape.

i don't really belive you can buy a woman in a modern world, even fucking gypsy woman from subhuman lands without papers would have every ability to escape and sue you.

pack and go tv land GIF by #Impastor

Take Off Plane GIF by Safran

Thats How Country Boys Roll Song GIF by Billy Currington

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0aGR3mb9Ozc

i don't really belive you can buy a woman in a modern world, even fucking gypsy woman from subhuman lands without papers would have every ability to escape and sue you.

Gypsies are the final boss of mongrels. Fuck no

Why are gypsies being pushed so hard on this website? I've already responded to another of these gypsy ascension threads

jfl gypsies look exactly the same in the balkans too :lul: some of them want to be white so badly they try to whiten their skin but shitskin genetics with skin whitening looks uncanny and ugly.
kek, those shitskins be like

I'm about to say 'would'

Please slap some sense in to me
@balkanceI

Yes AbsolutelIy. I want to be the hunchback

The gypsy I was with at the mental hospital apparently got married 3 times and had sex for 10 bucks per. She was 15
Literally need to monitors these mfers

It won't escape if you don't bring her to the West, where she will be exposed to degeneracy and sexual desensitization.
non-Western countries are same. It may only work in Afghanistan.