Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you buy a gf for your pet if he was a fellowcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Some years ago i had an scrawny incel tier cat , My poor boy got his ass kicked by other cats cuz he was trying to get pussy , He never had success and died of some time later , I think he died virgin and i feel guilty for not helping him...Would you help your incel pets to ascend ? Would you buy a gf for your cat or dog ?

depends on the gf's price and how sad my pet is
scrawny incel tier cat , My poor boy got his ass kicked by other cats cuz he was trying to get pussy , He never had success and died of some time later , I think he died virgin and i feel guilty for not helping him...
:cryfeels:

Some years ago i had an scrawny incel tier cat , My poor boy got his ass kicked by other cats cuz he was trying to get pussy , He never had success and died of some time later , I think he died virgin and i feel guilty for not helping him...Would you help your incel pets to ascend ? Would you buy a gf for your cat or dog ?

My cat is actually a chad, he's a big ass Norwegian Forest cat that used to beat the shit out of other cats when he was younger. But now he's old and he always try's to rape the neighbors Bengal cat. I do occasionally try help him in his efforts but he definitely got loads of pussy when he was younger because I would see kittens that looked a lot like him around the neighborhood so mostly I let him try by himself.

I helped my hamster ascend unknowingly when I was a kid. I begged my parents to get a female hamster for him to play with and they did

My cat is actually a chad, he's a big ass Norwegian Forest cat that used to beat the shit out of other cats when he was younger. But now he's old and he always try's to rape the neighbors Bengal cat. I do occasionally try help him in his efforts but he definitely got loads of pussy when he was younger because I would see kittens that looked a lot like him around the neighborhood so mostly I let him try by himself.
A fucking cat got more action than me

I miss my cat so fucking much... :cryfeels:
my last cat is a nigger and ran away from us. He never come back.
My first ever cat from when i was 4 was a really cool dark greyish cat and i loved him. I wish i had him back