Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you break up with your perfect GF if she got raped?

Would you break up with your perfect GF if she got raped?

• Total voters
Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL DO NOT REPLY "but that wouldn't happen" YOU FRONTAL LOBELESS NIGGERS!!!!!

I wouldnt be able to cope with that, so I voted yes.

It takes great amount of effort to be """raped"""

go outside when its dark and no people around? you are braindead and just asking for it
going to parties? (JFL why would you date a whore) no shit getting drunk around other men is stupid huh

as few examples i listed its foids fault and i would even say form of unfaithfulness for being retarded bitch.
There is no other way to get muh raped someone breaks in your home? you have full power to gun them down and in the first place no one is beraking in for raping lmao.

Depends does she had fault in it. Like going somewhere with a guy who invited her or went somewhere and got drunk, then goodbye.

How did she get out of the basement?

It takes great amount of effort to be """raped"""

go outside when its dark and no people around? you are braindead and just asking for it
going to parties? (JFL why would you date a whore) no shit getting drunk around other men is stupid huh

as few examples i listed its foids fault and i would even say form of unfaithfulness for being retarded bitch.
There is no other way to get muh raped someone breaks in your home? you have full power to gun them down and in the first place no one is beraking in for raping lmao.

Depends does she had fault in it. Like going somewhere with a guy who invited her or went somewhere and got drunk, then goodbye.
This :yes:

What I’m thinking

You mean she is a whore who lies.

• Not sure​

Votes: 1 7.7%

• DepravedAndDeprived

It's cucked to touch a female who's been tainted by another man (i.e. isn't completely KHHV). And even if I was the one to take her virginity, the moment she gets raped, I'm getting cucked, so yeah, I would break up with her and probably do something to the guy who raped her not because I care about my girlfriend, but because he damaged my property.

Also:
Good post

No.

OTOH, what if she orgasmed from it, and later started masturbating to the memory (happens more often than you think - see r/rapekink)

No.

OTOH, what if she orgasmed from it, and later started masturbating to the memory (happens more often than you think - see r/rapekink)
Yep, imagine if she moaned louder when being raped than she had ever been with you. Brutal.

yes she is a defiled whore and it is infidelity

Yeah I guess. If she's genuinely gets raped (meaning it's truly not her fault), she isn't really doing anything harmful to me so I don't see a reason to end the relationship.

If she was my "perfect gf," then she wouldn't be in a position to "get raped." She wouldn't go out to random clubs and parties dressed like a whore, get drunk around horny strange men, and then pass out near them.

No.

I’m loyal.

No woman ever is however.

Their words don’t mean shit.

100% break up. Im not dating a girl that had sex with another man while dating me i dont care if it was rape i wont look at her the same.