Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you blind marry a decent looking 30yo girl with tattoos?

Marry Her

• Yes

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 66.7%

• Total voters
N

Narazz

Officer
So knowing what you do about redpill let's do a little experiment,
Let's say you were offered a bride

She would be hot for her age and in shape
have similars interest to you
and have all the sex you wanted with her

but there would be these stipulations

You wouldn't know her before hand
29-33
Tattoos
She was born in a western country
You'd have to have 2 kids with her
you'd have to marry and move to Canada
and she would be your own race

...Would you go through with the marriage?

1)Is she attracted to me?
2)Does she care about me?
3)Does she love me?
If yes to all three, then sure.

I need to know if she's a landwhale

3)Does she love me?
yes deeply, as in not a whore but no guarantee she will stick around:)

I would if I was an oldcel (40+)

>you'd have to marry and move to Canada
Hell yes. I want to get out of this shithole.

JaCum1YPPioAE

OP let's be real here.

Name a single sophisticated black foid that has Tattoos.

JaCum1YPPioAE

If virgin and minimal amount of tattoos yeah

OP let's be real here.

Name a single sophisticated black foid that has Tattoos.
They get cursive ones all over their neck lol! Sure the smart ones just hide it. For a future thread, might be fun to come up with a body count formula related to how many tattoos they have.

She'd have to be completely free of STD's and bastard children before I'd ever even consider "putting a ring on it" my dude.

I will not insult my ancestors by sharing my bed with chad's leftover roast beef...

yes deeply, as in not a whore but no guarantee she will stick around:)
Contradictory statement, only whores don't stick around if you don't do anything legitimately wrong.

30 and tattoos? bro....

Volcel if you wouldn't.

However, how many partners has she had?
And tattoos are a turnoff for me but I can look past that because of her personality

With tatoos or without, would not marry roastie, just bang, if pretty

3)Does she love me?

#1 determines #2, and #3 doesn't even exist because its actually just your the human brain convincing us that #1 is "something deeper"

So if you get #1 you pretty much have all 3 of them

#1 determines #2, and #3 doesn't even exist because its actually just your the human brain convincing us that #1 is "something deeper"

So if you get #1 you pretty much have all 3 of them
Let me be bro, I'm a hopeless romantic.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

However, how many partners has she had?
And tattoos are a turnoff for me but I can look past that because of her personality

I would never get married under any circumstances, I could find an 18 year old 10/10 perfect woman and I'd still never marry her, the most she'd get is common law marriage (us just living together), and not in a state where living together leads to her having legal writes to my property and resources

Only a stupid man gambles all of his worth on a single set of holes, that could trade up and leave him at a moments notice

No wait scratch that, there are circumstances under which I would get married

If I can get a virgin woman whilst living in a strict islamic society, and she was 18 or younger, then I'd marry

Might as well, but if shit goes south because she tries to cuck me I'll just get my ass back to Europe

Tattoos = Hazardous Material

So knowing what you do about redpill let's do a little experiment,
Let's say you were offered a bride

She would be hot for her age and in shape
have similars interest to you
and have all the sex you wanted with her

but there would be these stipulations

You wouldn't know her before hand
29-33
Tattoos
She was born in a western country
You'd have to have 2 kids with her

...Would you go through with the marriage?

Canada? Fuck no!!

Just lol at thinking that landwhales can be gl actually
I was referring to the fact that he didn't notice that op had already answered his question while explaining the premise.

No i don't want a far older than me roastie for a wife. And i definitely don't want to move to Cuckanada.

Brazil is just as cucked.
I hear white men do pretty well there
No, that would be Sweden, unfortunately.
is it? IDK have there been any ERs there over feminism?

Contradictory statement, only whores don't stick around if you don't do anything legitimately wrong.
could have a little back story like if she married you, it'd save her family from prosecution; if she were not there the charges get lifted. You're there being a hero from saving her from that fate. But she would get Canadean citizenship and the country of her origin wouldn't care as long as she was gone.

No, I dislike tattoos on foids plus i can do better once I testosterone maxx. :chad:

The more tattoos the looser the roast

I was referring to the fact that he didn't notice that op had already answered his question while explaining the premise.
i know just i wanted to say that i never saw gl landwhale, my mom has little more body but compared to obese women she looks fit LOL and she kept her face from youth so but legit landwhales are ugly, stinking and fucking big

i know just i wanted to say that i never saw gl landwhale, my mom has little more body but compared to obese women she looks fit LOL and she kept her face from youth so but legit landwhales are ugly, stinking and fucking big
Yes bro I agree, I have really low standars but I don't think I would be able to date a landwhale, they make me physically sick. They don't look like humans

Yes bro I agree, I have really low standars but I don't think I would be able to date a landwhale, they make me physically sick. They don't look like humans
literally
Depositphotos 32009183 stock photo overweight woman possing

we should respect ourselves as well

30 Year old blind black foid with tattoos?
Jesus haha no

Foids with tattoos and piercings is disgusting period, ESPECIALLY Black foids. No ifs ands or buts about it and anyone who says otherwise deserves to be raped, then castrated then eaten by alligators.

No, I don't want syphilis.

Would marry 15 years old with tatoos, lots of tatoos, but just one dick she met (my)

Having to have kids would definitely be a negative, but hell, I would still marry her and we would fuck every day.

That's what 1 month of nofap will do to you. 30 days ago I would have said no way. I suspect that I'm thinking with my dick, which is not good.

If no bastards, no STD and a good prenup - yes, sure .