Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you blast a foid who rejected you while you were in high school with a Kamehameha Wave?

Would you blast a foid who rejected you while you were in high school with a Kamehameha Wave?

• Yes, I would blast a bitch who rejected me in high school with a Kamehameha Wave.

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No, I would not blast a foid who rejected me in high school with a Kamehameha Wave.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll use her body afterwards too

sukuna-smile-grin-jjk-yuji-itadori.gif

(for scientific purposes ofc)

if i could do that, why would a foid reject me?

i could capitalise of that ability if i had it

I would be like, “Hey Rochelle - you sure have gained a lot of weight since 10th grade. Don’t bother trying to escape - you can’t outrun this! Kamehameha!”

nice try fed
Since I asked my brocels in The Lounge would they blast a femoid who rejected them in the face with a Kamehameha Wave I must be a fed. Alright, greynigger who joined the forum two days ago - which option did you choose?

Since I asked my brocels in The Lounge would they blast a femoid who rejected them in the face with a Kamehameha Wave I must be a fed. Alright, greynigger who joined the forum two days ago - which option did you choose?
I was just messing around with you. I chose the no option.

nice try fed
You probably finish posting on Reddit, then come straight to .IS, and say, “I have to be the first to bomb someone’s thread! I absolutely must. A fucking Reddit-larper like myself will feel insignificant if I don’t bomb someone else’s thread!”

I was just messing around with you. I chose the no option.
Greynigger, I don’t give a fuck what you say - greyniggers like you go straight to the Ignore Plantation!