Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you betabuxxx for a white woman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

Would you? (read the whole post)

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I absolutely despise betabuxxers, I'm always very clear on that. But white people is so superior that idk, I think I would consider it. Though I probably would prefer any woman who enjoys being with me.

Btw I am talking about really white. The kind of people that is so white that you can tell they're not even southern european because they're too white to be (aka obviously nordic or german, or from UK/US but very white). Even if she's not that pretty, by having a woman like that, I'd spite every normie who thinks he's better than me and be able to have genetically superior children as well :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Everyone is a "betabuxxer," change my mind. Can't sustain any relationship without ever spending money.

Everyone is a "betabuxxer," change my mind. Can't sustain any relationship without ever spending money.
You’re saying a young teen relationship is the same as a relationship as a 33yo ugly betabuxxer with his 37yo roastie partner

betabuxer means the foid is using you for the money

also chads can live off a woman and also have her do all the chores, according to FDS
You’re saying a young teen relationship is the same as a relationship as a 33yo ugly betabuxxer with his 37yo roastie partner
based

Only for so long. Then she will move to rich Chad.
Isn't betabuxxing just spending money on a female?
betabuxer means the foid is using you for the money

also chads can live off a woman and also have her do all the chores, according to FDS

based
Read above.

I absolutely despise betabuxxers, I'm always very clear on that. But white people is so superior that idk, I think I would consider it. Though I probably would prefer any woman who enjoys being with me.

Btw I am talking about really white. The kind of people that is so white that you can tell they're not even southern european because they're too white to be (aka obviously nordic or german, or from UK/US but very white). Even if she's not that pretty, by having a woman like that, I'd spite every normie who thinks he's better than me and be able to have genetically superior children as well :feelshmm:
@Diocel and @Broly would betabuxx :what:

Betabuxx isn't just the guy making more money than wife and giving her presents, paying her food and etc

Isn't betabuxxing just spending money on a female?
no betabux means she's using you

i'd gladly spend money on going to an expensive restaurant or vacation or whatever, with a female, if she enjoyed spending time with me. like what's the point of money otherwise
Betabuxx isn't just the guy making more money than wife and giving her presents, paying food to her and etc
when that happens the guy is usually being used tbh

[UWSL]Isn't betabuxxing just spending money on a female?[/UWSL]
No? If I had my ideal gf I would not mind buying her gifts, while I wouldn’t give a fucking penny to washed up roasties I’d rather spit on them and burn them alive

No? If I had my ideal gf I would not mind buying her gifts, while I wouldn’t give a fucking penny to washed up roasties I’d rather spit on them and burn them alive
based

no betabux means she's using you

i'd gladly spend money on going to an expensive restaurant or vacation or whatever, with a female, if she enjoyed spending time with me. like what's the point of money otherwise

when that happens the guy is usually being used tbh
Everyone is used for something then. You can't take without giving. Trust me.
Okay so betabuxxing basically means spending money on a low quality female aka someone who has a used up pussy? Got it. I thought everyone who spent money on a female would immediately be a betabuxxer. I always thought it was dumb that people used this meme but how you are talking now makes sense. :dab:

Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFs

Everyone is used for something then. You can't take without giving. Trust me.

Okay so betabuxxing basically means spending money on a low quality female aka someone who has a used up pussy? Got it. I thought everyone who spent money on a female would immediately be a betabuxxer. I always thought it was dumb that people used this meme but how you are talking now makes sense. :dab:
cope

[UWSL]Okay so betabuxxing basically means spending money on a low quality female aka someone who has a used up pussy? Got it. I thought everyone who spent money on a female would immediately be a betabuxxer. I always thought it was dumb that people used this meme but how you are talking now makes sense. [/UWSL]:dab:
How the fuck could you have 38k posts and not know what a betabux is?

How the fuck could you have 38k posts and not know what a betabux is?
There's difference definitions for things. Did you know an incel is someone who hasn't had sex in six months or longer, meaning even sexhavers can be considered incel?
you're redpilled and coping :feelsUgh: the real world works according to the blackpill, so i know more about the real world than you

based
No. You don't. I go outside and see the blackpill is just some aspie cope.

Yeah go see for yourself. You won't even find a Chad in real life, they are way too rare. I have only seen five in my life for example. If you want an example of a real life Chad, go watch the music video for Pressure by Paramore.

I would marry her to have kids with good genes and high IQ.
Black and latinas are only for fucking and dumbing

Self hating ethnics worshiping white women the threadTM

Yeah go see for yourself. You won't even find a Chad in real life, they are way too rare. I have only seen five in my life for example. If you want an example of a real life Chad, go watch the music video for Pressure by Paramore.
Based af, everyone on these forums say every third guy is a chad but I went to 3 different high schools and only one guy was a legit chad, few were chadlites, most were normies and subhumans. It depends on location

Based af, everyone on these forums say every third guy is a chad but I went to 3 different high schools and only one guy was a legit chad, few were chadlites, most were normies and subhumans. It depends on location
Yeah most guys here are morons I've learned. Totally unrealistic gospel is preached here everyday. Good to see there's sane people here. Stay cool my friend. :feelscomfy:

no not worth it.

You'd have a dead bedroom before she finally cucks you with chad and divorce-rapes you

Yes until I get to pump and dump her. I will leave her once I pump her.

She can't have kids and she must be completely loyal and trustworthy. I don't care if she is fertile cause i don't want kids. Also i need to find her physically attractive, which isn't that hard for since i have decently low standards

I absolutely despise betabuxxers
there isn't a hard line as to where betabuxing begins TBH

if I give a GF a free soda in a year of dating her for example, she's technically getting benefit but it's marginal

so what amounts we mean?

God IQ post

Too many Retards on here want to live off candy&nuts and pay bills with nickels&monopoly dollars:feelsjuice:

Not being cucked, no