Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you betabuxx if possible?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
Say you looksmaxx and moneymaxx enough and some older below average foid past her prime is interested to marry you aka betabuxxing would you do it?

Ir the foid was loyal and liked the same things as me? For sure yes

Say you looksmaxx and moneymaxx enough and some older below average foid past her prime is interested to marry you aka betabuxxing would you do it?
Not now, but maybe in a few years when I become more desperate, it's almost completely illusoric to get a virgin GF at my age anymore and I am into women +/-5 years of my age mostly. So second hand is the only possible option at that point.

Everything else would depend on behavior. If she doesn't cheat, doesn't complain, treats me with respect and also gives me enough freedom for other things (like my interests) it would probably be better than what most people have nowadays, although I would definetely prefer to be the first guy that the girl ever had. The knowledge that I wouldn't be her first would hurt, but as long as she is loyal, treats me well and shows interest in my interests or lets me follow them whenever I want the relationship could mean enormous benefits for me without significant disadvantages. If she has a son (especially one that is phenotypically recognisable as a child of a different man) always no.

I see it as follows: Prior to the modern world every guy was on a football team, as an uglier/non-NT man you wouldn't have been a star player, but you got a decent ball once in a while and could play with it, nowadays the best players play with the ball all the time and everyone else sits on the waiting bank and then maybe a lucky mediocre player gets the ball after it lost all its air and the pro doesn't want it anymore while the rest doesn't even get that. These are modern relationships for me.

Last edited:
Not now, but maybe in a few years when I become more desperate, it's almost completely illusoric to get a virgin GF at my age anymore and I am into women +/-5 years of my age mostly. So second hand is the only possible option at that point.

Everything else would depend on behavior. If she doesn't cheat, doesn't complain, treats me with respect and also gives me enough freedom for other things (like my interests) it would probably be better than what most people have nowadays, although I would definetely prefer to be the first guy that the girl ever had. The knowledge that I wouldn't be her first would hurt, but as long as she is loyal, treats me well and shows interest in my interests or lets me follow them whenever I want the relationship could mean enormous benefits for me without significant disadvantages. If she has a son (especially one that is phenotypically recognisable as a child of a different man) always no.

I see it as follows: Prior to the modern world every guy was on a football team, as an uglier/non-NT man you wouldn't have been a star player, but you got a decent ball once in a while and could play with it, nowadays the best players play with the ball all the time and everyone else sits on the waiting bank and then maybe a lucky mediocre player gets the ball after it lost all its air and the pro doesn't want it anymore while the rest doesn't even get that. These are modern relationships for me.
What if she wants kids with you because she's getting old but is of very low genetic quality even more than you. For example an ugly short fat indian or asian foid with history of balding in family. Would you have kids with her? Would you not care to spread those genes to your children?

She didn't want me before when I didn't have money, so no

I'd rather put a bullet in my head

I would try it

I've had the same thoughts when I was younger, but trust me your views will change along the way. The more you interact with women the more repulsed by them you'd be. Eventually you reach a point where it's just not worth it. A point where you'd rather be alone than in the vicinity of a foid. They all start to resemble some evil caricature to the point where your attraction towards them fades. Sadly what you're describing is unrealistic. The woman you have constructed in your mind is nonexistent. Foids today are all ideologically the same. Don't be fooled by the facade they put on, even the so called conservative "house wives" are feminists to a certain extent. Imagine being in a relationship where you have to grovel in the dirt for saying certain "non PC" words. Imagine being with a woman who unironically calls herself a feminist (which is most women today tbh). Just imagine being stuck in a loveless relationship with a person that sees you as tool to attain what they covet. Give it some time, your views on this are probably going to change. I am not saying that this is necessarily the case, but it's a very probable outcome given the way things are going.

I've had the same thoughts when I was younger, but trust me your views will change along the way. The more you interact with women the more repulsed by them you'd be. Eventually you reach a point where it's just not worth it. A point where you'd rather be alone than in the vicinity of a foid. They all start to resemble some evil caricature to the point where your attraction towards them fades. Sadly what you're describing is unrealistic. The woman you have constructed in your mind is nonexistent. Foids today are all ideologically the same. Don't be fooled by the facade they put on, even the so called conservative "house wives" are feminists to a certain extent. Imagine being in a relationship where you have to grovel in the dirt for saying certain "non PC" words. Imagine being with a woman who unironically calls herself a feminist (which is most women today tbh). Just imagine being stuck in a loveless relationship with a person that sees you as tool to attain what they covet. Give it some time, your views on this are probably going to change. I am not saying that this is necessarily the case, but it's a very probable outcome given the way things are going.
And you won't even get good sex out of it. She gave all of her passionate sex to Chad in her younger years FOR FREE. Now you just get sloppy 2nds and you're PAYING FOR IT.

no

I won't marry even if no betabuxx is involved. Unless it is truly that special someone one in a million that just fits. I doubt I'll ever meet someone like that.

What if she wants kids with you because she's getting old but is of very low genetic quality even more than you. For example an ugly short fat indian or asian foid with history of balding in family. Would you have kids with her? Would you not care to spread those genes to your children?
No kids with me (except if I turn my life around both on an emotional and motivational level in the next few years), am not suited for raising kids due to emotional problems (e.g. I am very unemotional/impatient/immature) and other problems (e.g. incapability of relating to his/her own experiences due to being crippled by lonely formative years).

I am severly autistic and always tended to avoid physical contact or even eye contact with others (even my parents) - I think that this is absolutely necessary for the successful development of a child and a lack of that affection (even if it's just a perceived one) could really ruin a person deeply on an emotional level (e.g. feeling unwanted/etc.), it would only mean suffering for everyone in the situation. I am unfit to be a parent.

Speaking on a more societal level: Raising a son is poor sadism in the modern world, raising a daughter would mean that I raise someone who is taught to hate everything I represent (e.g. a low status male) in school/university/etc. by peers/professors and the entire world. I want a relationship, but I am neither emotionally nor experience wise suited to get children involved into it.
On a rational level I know this already, sometimes I realize that I no longer want to torture myself with the thought about anything like that, because it's illusoric (e.g. finding a girl that you can relax around and that will listen to you and show interest in you/your interests). In the last few months my phantasies shifted away from getting a relationship to mostly buying a prostitute just to try fucking for once.

The thought of a positive relationship becomes rarer and rarer, sometimes I still wonder how it would feel to have a girl besides me but I realize that it's impossible and these thoughts are a very rare occurence for me (except some bluepilled shimmer of hope once in a while). I mostly see women of my age now through a lense of extreme contempt and disgust, nothing positive could come out of a real/non-imagined relationship for me/others. I have no capability to relate to girls.

Last edited:
No kids with me (except if I turn my life around both on an emotional and motivational level in the next few years), am not suited for raising kids due to emotional problems (e.g. I am very unemotional/impatient/immature) and other problems (e.g. incapability of relating to his/her own experiences due to being crippled by lonely formative years).

I am severly autistic and always tended to avoid physical contact or even eye contact with others (even my parents) - I think that this is absolutely necessary for the successful development of a child and a lack of that affection (even if it's just a perceived one) could really ruin a person deeply on an emotional level (e.g. feeling unwanted/etc.), it would only mean suffering for everyone in the situation. I am unfit to be a parent.

Speaking on a more societal level: Raising a son is poor sadism in the modern world, raising a daughter would mean that I raise someone who is taught to hate everything I represent (e.g. a low status male) in school/university/etc. by peers/professors and the entire world. I want a relationship, but I am neither emotionally nor experience wise suited to get children involved into it.

On a rational level I know this already, sometimes I realize that I no longer want to torture myself with the thought about anything like that, because it's illusoric (e.g. finding a girl that you can relax around and that will listen to you and show interest in you/your interests). In the last few months my phantasies shifted away from getting a relationship to mostly buying a prostitute just to try fucking for once.

The thought of a positive relationship becomes rarer and rarer, sometimes I still wonder how it would feel to have a girl besides me but I realize that it's impossible and these thoughts are a very rare occurence for me (except some bluepilled shimmer of hope once in a while). I mostly see women of my age now through a lense of extreme contempt and disgust, nothing positive could come out of a real/non-imagined relationship for me/others. I have no capability to relate to girls.
How old are you?
And you won't even get good sex out of it. She gave all of her passionate sex to Chad in her younger years FOR FREE. Now you just get sloppy 2nds and you're PAYING FOR IT.
more like sloppy 10ths tbh

I had the same thoughts as you when I was 21 (I'm 25 now). Give it some it, it'll slowly fade away into the nothingness.
Brutal. Unironically a fucking clown's world that we live in.

Greycel tier question.