Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you betabuxx a 35 year old mom?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Would you get in a relationship with a 35 year old mom and pay for both her and her kid? She is a 3/10 on the looks scale and will love you dearly.

Would you get in a relationship with a 35 year old mom and pay for both her and her kid? She is a 3/10 on the looks scale and will love you dearly.

no lol i would fuck tho

3/10 jfl Only if she's 6.5/10 and Will stay loyal to me

Last edited:
Couldn’t even if I wanted to. If I wanted to, still no. She’s almost double my age jfl

Lol, no. She can’t expect to bring nothing of value to the table and get a free lunch.

NO foid is worth betabuxxing if by that you mean supporting her lifestyle only to be rewarded with boring sex once a month.
And a 35y/o 3/10 single mom, c'mon :feelsseriously: off course I would fuck but not pay in any way.

Unless you're one of those retarded ''i don't have any standards would fuck ugly landwhale , but unfortunatelly she doesn't want me :)'' clowns...

NO foid is worth betabuxxing if by that you mean supporting her lifestyle only to be rewarded with boring sex once a month.
And a 35y/o 3/10 single mom, c'mon :feelsseriously: off course I would fuck but not pay in any way.

Unless you're one of those retarded ''i don't have any standards would fuck ugly landwhale , but unfortunatelly she doesn't want me :)'' clowns...

women are only good for fucking

-35 year old mom

-pay for both her and her kid

-She is a 3/10

Just lol

more than double my age hmmmm

fuck no lol

no, i'd rather jerk off or fuck a prostitute

yeah man, id love too. :feelsseriously:

If she loves me yes, but chances are high she is just a golddigger who wants an easier life with me basically paying for sex again.