Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you betabux if given the chance?

Title

• Total voters
ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★
Say it's a 5/10 kinda chubby girl. You get pity sex like 3x a year.

Betabux is worse than inceldom

I have no money, and if i had the money i would pay for sex to hookers.

I will stay alone and pay the occasional prostitute before betabuxxing.

Betabux is worse than inceldom
Imagine the pain of being forced to be with a 45 year old roastie thats Tyrone's leftover and possibly her kid too

I will stay alone and pay the occasional prostitute before betabuxxing.
At 30, its better to just stay on this forum than it is to betabuxx, don't take the step father route its not worth it.

Not if I lived in the West.

Here in Morocco, yeah. Because it is worth it, somehow.

Not a chance, imagine breaking your neck working, for a roasty that curses your existence.

At 30, its better to just stay on this forum than it is to betabuxx, don't take the step father route its not worth it.
Agreed. I’d rather spend my money on cars and other shit I actually enjoy than spending it on some stupid kid that ain’t even mine.

If I can get her pregnant and she won't have an abortion, then likely yes. However, under no circumstances would I take part in raising and funding her kids if she has one from another relationship. At the end, only reproduction matters anyways.

Agreed. I’d rather spend my money on cars and other shit I actually enjoy than spending it on some stupid kid that ain’t even mine.
Yeah its going to drive you insane

If I can get her pregnant and she won't have an abortion, then likely yes. However, under no circumstances would I take part in raising and funding her kids if she has one from another relationship. At the end, only reproduction matters anyways.
I probably would, too. Only if she was childless.

Yeah its going to drive you insane
It sure would. I'd only date a single mom if I had zero responsibility for the stupid ass kids and could just fuck her when I want.

It sure would. I'd only date a single mom if I had zero responsibility for the stupid ass kids and could just fuck her when I want.
Yeah not your kids not your problem

No, I still have self respect.

normally i would say no,that i dont have money to afford that lame sex and fake love,but one time when i thought i was to die i was crying and thinking on how i was to die virgin, without even touching a girl and also withouth ever having a girlfriend, and how time has passed since that i think i must utilize the life that is left for me to try more and beta buxx or apply oofy doofy law.:feelsBox::feelsBox:

Would rather just live alone with the company of my hand tbh

I am 18 so if the foid is my age and get ina relationship with me right now yes. If I only get the chance after I am like 25 i would say no.

Say it's a 5/10 kinda chubby girl. You get pity sex like 3x a year.
nevER, I either get a 10/10 princess or I don’t get anything, sorry it’s just how it is, don’t let them ugly ass bitchess leech off of you