Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you believe me if I told you that incels aren't a tiny weird minority, but are in fact - a silent majority?

Would you believe me?

• Yes

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
as in young men who don't get laid with a non-subhuman non-obese woman of their own race

not majority but it's not a tiny minority

A majority of 51%, at most. Women these days are such narcissists that it doesn't surprise me.

A majority of 51%, at most. Women these days are such narcissists that it doesn't surprise me.

go live in a college dorm and you will see how the real dynamics work

you will see how hard it is for the average guy without status to pull decent looking girls, even for above average looking guys it's extremely hard to get pretty girls without having social status

subhumans and landwhale females don't count

go live in a college dorm and you will see how the real dynamics work

you will see how hard it is for the average guy without status to pull decent looking girls, even for above average looking guys it's extremely hard to get pretty girls without having social status

subhumans and landwhale females don't count
If you consider some people as subhuman and landwhale that just means you are a dick, how could you expect to attract anyone with this mentality ? please go meet some women and try to talk to them withou trying to sleep with them. You might be surprised. Some are dicks too, some are nice. All are human beings like you.

If you consider some people as subhuman and landwhale that just means you are a dick, how could you expect to attract anyone with this mentality ? please go meet some women and try to talk to them withou trying to sleep with them. You might be surprised. Some are dicks too, some are nice. All are human beings like you.

having sex with sub-average women = still incel
Covid fucked things up for ALOT of young guys.

Pretty sure it'll go back down below 50% soon though, latest stats show men are escaping incel quickly and femcels are rising:
figure1final-w640.png

I made a thread sharing my thoughts on this https://incels.is/threads/more-men-...-are-appearing-big-blackpill-for-2021.333008/

my 6'3" psl 6 african american friend is still trying

he's been trying all year, but lacks enough social connections where we live to ascend

and all the girls we work with have boyfriends

100% - Permaban IT or Kiwi Farms infiltrator faggot or cunt most likely.
and talking to them without having sex with them ?
did you ever like someone ? more than physically ? or only platonically ? man or woman, as a friend
a woman is not a walking vagina

did you ever like someone ? more than physically ?

that's the majority of social interactions, since it's obviously not socially acceptable to ask people out in most contexts

you're on the wrong forum

that's the majority of social interactions, since it's obviously not socially acceptable to ask people out in most contexts

you're on the wrong forum
okay, I don't understand what would be wrong with asking a subaverage girl out, you might have a good time and like her
if you talk to her first you might find her funny or nice if she's not pretty

finally yes is beginning to outnumber no

keep up the good votes
okay, I don't understand what would be wrong with asking a subaverage girl out, you might have a good time and like her

the average young white chick is attractive in high school and college, the majority are attractive rather than not

No, since my definition of "incel" is much more restrictive than just excluding intercourse.

No, since my definition of "incel" is much more restrictive than just excluding intercourse.

my definition of "not incel" = you can pull young average looking white girls or above average looking ethnic girls with a normal amount of effort

if someone has a .01% success rate to pull an average girl, if they date a landwhale, if they date an average black chick, if they date an ugly white girl = they are still incel

people who snag average asian chicks are still incel, like linus tech tips and austin evans, they are still incel

99.02 percent of men are incel, the other 0.8 is either Chad or gay.

99.02 percent of men are incel, the other 0.8 is either Chad or gay.

i would say it's closer to 5% who truly "do well" with women

the next 15% do decently with women, but it's still a lot of effort, and if their girlfriend cucks them, it'll take forever to find another one

and the next 80% do terribly with women

finally yes is beginning to outnumber no

keep up the good votes

the average young white chick is attractive in high school and college, the majority are attractive rather than not
With such few votes the statistics are not that significant
Do you talk to girls ? Ever ? It's just that I'm curious about. Without necessarily wanting to sleep

i would say it's closer to 5% who truly "do well" with women

the next 15% do decently with women, but it's still a lot of effort, and if their girlfriend cucks them, it'll take forever to find another one

and the next 80% do terribly with women
you have it backwards

the TRUE percentage of real incels past age 22 is 5% (stat taken from 2015):
4-hardcore-incel-2-1-w640.png

I'd let that sink in if I were you

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 24 um 122253

With such few votes the statistics are not that significant
Do you talk to girls ? Ever ? It's just that I'm curious about. Without necessarily wanting to sleep

yes all the time

If you consider some people as subhuman and landwhale that just means you are a dick, how could you expect to attract anyone with this mentality ? please go meet some women and try to talk to them withou trying to sleep with them. You might be surprised. Some are dicks too, some are nice. All are human beings like you. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
@Fat Link Ban this fag. Thanks

did you ever like someone ? more than physically ? or only platonically ? man or woman, as a friend
if you're still lurking: if they don't text you or invite you to hangout, they're not your friends, you're just an orbiter. and if a woman does do those things, then she is likely interested in a relationship. thus, men and women can rarely remain just friends.
it's not as easy as you make it out to be, at least if you're not in education. i've tried to befriend/ask out subaverage girls in high school and they rejected me or just kept me around as some orbiter. now that i'm working, i can't ask out a coworker cause it might be seen as sexual harassment or something. i can't ask out a woman on the street or something cause that also might be seen as sexual harassment or something.

women just don't like getting approached by ugly men.

they are boring, not interesting, not intelligent and want you to hear all their bullshit using you as an emotional tampon while they don't give a shit about what you say unless you are chad which in that case they will PRETEND to be interested in your life

yes they are, their only value are her holes.

This tbh

I'll never understand why some niggas on here think we can rep majority of men.

Truecels cant even betabuxx even if they wanted too

Most normie men dont have to betabuxx since foids wageslave too :foidSoy:

as in young men who don't get laid with a non-subhuman non-obese woman of their own race
I think most men are so brainwashed from birth with the blue pill that they’re incel without even knowing it.