Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you become friends with a foid?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Let's say you're in a Discord server talking about your favourite hobby or interest and where you live comes up and a foid says: "Wow I live there too!" and then she messages you privately and asks if you want to meet up. You get excited but then she says: "I'd only want to meet you as a friend, but I can introduce you to some of my single friends".

She seems nice (for a foid) and is autistic and Beckie-tier. Would you be her friend?

No.

Her single friends would just be fatties or fugs btw so an utterly worthless gesture.

Friendship between males and foids is a fairy tale.

that's a bad way to get hurt.

i'm too damaged, so i doubt even her single friends would fix me

It depends on her personality. Some women are understanding and sympathetic while others are bitches that regard me with effrontery and acrimony.

What kind of foid would be on discord? Probably fatter than a cuckitor or a full blown tranny.

nevER
Let's say you're in a Discord server talking about your favourite hobby or interest and where you live comes up and a foid says: "Wow I live there too!" and then she messages you privately and asks if you want to meet up. You get excited but then she says: "I'd only want to meet you as a friend, but I can introduce you to some of my single friends".

She seems nice (for a foid) and is autistic and Beckie-tier. Would you be her friend?
why would I? There is no point in being friends with a w*man, and also my social status is all time low, I am a fucking outcast. She would sense that immediately

No because they cant bond as friends the same way men do. (they cannot see you as a bro or a homie, the way i see people like @DarkStar, @VideoGameCoper or @Chudpreet as.), they see you as an orbiter, as a backup, as a source of free attention and validation, as someone beneath their heel, not as an equal.

Yes.
But the situation you described literally NEVER happens.

No because they cant bond as friends the same way men do. (they cannot see you as a bro or a homie, the way i see people like @DarkStar, @VideoGameCoper or @Chudpreet as.), they see you as an orbiter, as a backup, as a source of free attention and validation, as someone beneath their heel, not as an equal.
Truth

No I don't like to leave my crib.

I'd only want to meet you as a friend, but I can introduce you to some of my single friends".
A typical fantasy of immature boys. The desire and belief that a foid who doesn't find you sexually attractive will offer you to her female friends.
The foid knows exactly (or imagines) that you just want to get into her laundry.
Of course she wants to use this for her personal advantage. That means you have to be her exclusive simp/cuck and not the cuck of the other stupid sluts. Or do you really think there is such a thing as true friendship between foids when it comes to this topic?
And: "Why should they find you attractive if you're already too ugly for me?" :foidSoy:

4 males for every 1 foid diagnosed, according to wikipedia.
That is a lie made to cover up the fact that women can't be autistic. They said that so people would think "Ohhh so that's why I've never seen an autistic woman" but in reality they don't exist

That is a lie made to cover up the fact that women can't be autistic. They said that so people would think "Ohhh so that's why I've never seen an autistic woman" but in reality they don't exist
If you say so. It's off topic but here is a school full of them:

Last edited:
Foids dont contribute anything to a friendship. They are only good for dating. If you are friends with a foid you're an orbiter cuck

I had female friend in my pre-teen years and she betrayed me with harem of simps that were always talking to her on the phone i bet she fucked a couple of chads when i hit puberty (she was 2 years older than me). Female friend is an oxymoron she will always have constant contact with other men she never cared about you. Childhood friends in anime/games are nothing but a fairytale.

discord foids are crazy, so if one asks to meet up 'as a friend,' she still has a 50-50 chance of showing up high on drugs and fucking you

you don't recognize it as real, you are lucky. I am happy for you
They're literally all acting as normal except for a few quirks. The documentary is fake. Only males can be autistic and it is scientifically proven

So true. "be my personal simp!" :foidSoy:
"And woe betide any other bitch who dares to take this servant away from me! And even if it's the so-called "best female friend". :foidSoy:

no

no